Anyone here good at using MS Word?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here good at using MS Word?

I need help with a resume template. I like the format, I just can't get it to do what I want. The work experience section has space for 2 previous employers. I want to add a third but I can't get the boxes right. Someone here must know how to make this magic happen. Here is the link to the file, I don't know else to host it.

Copy and paste as a nested table. Just make sure your resume isn't over a page.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      Copy and paste as a nested table. Just make sure your resume isn't over a page.
      I tried that, the boxes did not fill to the edge of the frame like the ones above it do. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. When you say copy and past it, you mean copy the job section above it right?

Comment

Originally posted by thejimlab View Post
        I tried that, the boxes did not fill to the edge of the frame like the ones above it do. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. When you say copy and past it, you mean copy the job section above it right?
        Yeah - It worked fine for me.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Yeah - It worked fine for me.
          OK, when I get home, I'll give it another go. Do you mind emailing me the one you fixed? couturierjm@yahoo.com Good karma will come your way!

Comment

Originally posted by thejimlab View Post
            OK, when I get home, I'll give it another go. Do you mind emailing me the one you fixed? couturierjm@yahoo.com Good karma will come your way!
            I didn't save it - but I'll do it again in a few.

Comment

I didn't save it - but I'll do it again in a few.
              thanks man!

Comment

Working...
              X