Australia Wildfires

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M42Technik
    replied
    I saw this just recently, I hope our Aussie friends on this board are okay!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    started a topic Australia Wildfires

    Australia Wildfires

    Over 100 dead, RIP.

    I hope all you e30 guys in Victoria are staying safe!! I can't imagine what it must be like to have the fires so close to Melbourne, and for anyone out in the country, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I've been trying to keep in touch with all my buddys around Shepparton/Bendigo, and so far everyone is ok. Hang in there guys. Oh, and for all the Queenslanders, keep swimming and watch out for the crocs ;) It blows me away that Vic can be completely on fire and getting up to 46C, yet Qld is underwater from flooding. Crazy.

    Fires:
    The Age has the latest local news on Melbourne, Victoria. Read National News from Australia, World News, Business News and Breaking News stories.


    Floods:
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
Working...