No announcement yet.

Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone has seen "Hell Ride"? Pretty groovy movie.

"One code to live by: the three Bs - Bikes, Beer, Booties"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

That looks really good.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Pulp fiction was good. I liked the Bruce Willis story about the watch, but wanted to see his girlfriend in the movie horribly murdered (along with the woman at the Denny's at the end). If the movie was remade with those two revisions, my review would be much better.

I really liked, "True Romance" (which Tarentino wrote):

Comment

True Romance is fucking awesome. That Dennis Hopper scene is priceless. Brad Pitt's character is hilarious too.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

I seriously watch this trailer every day. I can't wait until it comes out.

Comment

Maybe it's because I'm over 18 but this looks like crap. Brad Pitt...AGAIN!

The last few movies from Tarantino's have sucked cock. And that's being nice.

PF was an awesome movie.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  I seriously watch this trailer every day. I can't wait until it comes out.
                  Me too!! I am so excited!!!

I have watched the original though and this on looks nothing like it.
                  I have a feeling the new one will be ALOT better.

89 325i Alpine White

Comment

Working...
                  X