No announcement yet.

Rihanna's face from police report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me you didn't eat the cock meat sandwich!

:rofl:
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I don't know, some woman are seriously fucking mean. If Chris is undamaged then it was him beating her. Otherwise it could be both of them.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Chris Brown is a class-A dirt bag for what he dit. He should be put in jail and knocked around.

Rhianna is soooo verry attractive, and its always worse when the girl who gets beat up is hot... :(
        Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
        Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

She's really not that cute and yes I realize she been beat down, but without all the makeup shes not all that hot. Its the celebrity factor that makes a lot of these people "super hot". If they were just a random person they wouldn't get any attention really. Not saying I wouldn't hook up with though.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

wonder if that hit is going to number 1?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
              wonder if that hit is going to number 1?

the ike turner remix.

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                you guys do know that is not her in the photo. she does not have any roman numerals tattoed on her shoulder like those in the photo. just check google images.
                That is her, there's no question... it's been admitted that it's leaked. If you want to search for similarities, look at the cleft in her upper lip... compare the two photos on the first page.

Sad she got all ugly (not that she was all that hot in the first place).

I heard an interesting take on the whole story..... I'll retell it as best I can. Keep in mind this is by no means "fact", just another side to the story.

Apparently Rihanna has been physically and verbally abusive towards Chris for a long time now. There might be police records to back it up, I'm not sure... but people that know him have said so. The night this incident happened, they were driving together. She was bitching at him about something and started hitting him in the car while he was driving. This caused him to get into a car accident, which is where Rihanna sustained most of her facial injuries. During the scuffle, he did hit her once, which is where the assault charges have stemmed from. He didn't beat her the fuck up like it would appear. It's also why neither one of them are publically commenting on anything right now... they're waiting for a police invesitgation to figure it all out.

Like I said, this is what I heard... but the whole thing brings up an interesting question. In a situation like this, hot new celebrity up-and-commer gets mangles and her tough-guy boyfriend is to blame... how do you think the media will handle it, regardless of what actually happened? Everything we know about this incident came to us through a media source, not a first hand account. We weren't there, and we don't know what the fuck happened. But now everyone has a hate on for this guy because we were told he did something. It might be true, but it might not be. All wa can believe is what we're told to believe, and it's a much easier story to tell the way it's being told now... morally speaking (and societally speaking), it makes much more sense for a poor helpless pretty girl to get beat up by her abusive black boyfriend. Anything else would just seem wrong, wouldn't it?

"He speaks French..... in Russian."

Comment

Working...
                X