Damn Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Starbucks

I just got out of the Uncle Sam's Boy Scouts so I'm not gainfully Emplloyed since being deployed so I have been sitting here at Starbucks for about a week now and I think I am addicted because if I don't get here in the morning on time I start getting this headache and I can't open my left eye, and now I need a 6er of beer in the evenings just to sit down forget sleeping, but nothing seems to stop the shaking.

Anyone else have this expirence?

Discuss:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
      Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
      Ja, but it's almost as expensive as esspresso and I promised my mom I would quit snorting it on weekdays.

Comment

wat
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Makes sense... If you lived in my basement, Id make you promise the same too ;)
          Originally posted by blunt
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Cafeine is indeed addictive. But don't be fooled by the strong taste of an espresso. A "shot" of espresso (small cup) has 1/3 the cafeine you find in McDonald's homebrewed. That's because the espresso process is very quick and doesn't allow the coffee to fully extract its cafeine, while the regular coffee requires the ground coffee to stay in warm water for a while before dripping. Which is why there's more cafeine in regular coffee.

Obviously if you sip an espresso every hour, then no wonder you get the shakes when you stop drinking some...

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
              Makes sense... If you lived in my basement, Id make you promise the same too ;)
              No basements here wich sucks because I bet I could sleep better in a basement than on the back porch with dog, bitch has fleas and bad breath.

Comment

at least its not humping you. or is it?
                Originally posted by BillBrasky
                That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                Originally posted by acolella76
                i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

so, you aren't employed but you're buying Starbucks everyday? I'm confused.
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    so, you aren't employed but you're buying Starbucks everyday? I'm confused.
                    They cut me loose with some cash and after 2 years of humping sand and alterantely sweating and freezing my balls off I thought I would try being a bum fo a little while.

Comment

Brother used to get the same thing symptoms from energy drinks. He drank them all the time to stay up and do HW. Now he's off of them but the headaches will go away if you stop drinking for a week or so

Comment

Great quit and get headache for a week so whats good a Stabucks without caffine, there is a girl working here you see and I am trying to get into her pants and all but if I just sit here and drool she will probably be onto what I am after and I don't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lars_from_Mars View Post
                          Great quit and get headache for a week so whats good a Stabucks without caffine, there is a girl working here you see and I am trying to get into her pants and all but if I just sit here and drool she will probably be onto what I am after and I don't want that.
                          i have a feeling he knows what you want. next time he makes you a shitty starbucks espresso just stare at his crotch while rubbing yours. he will get the idea
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            i have a feeling he knows what you want. next time he makes you a shitty starbucks espresso just stare at his crotch while rubbing yours. he will get the idea
                            No way, that's a dude? been gone too long and forgot how to tell them apart guess I am going to hit it anyway.

Comment

omg wtf is goin on.

this shit is priceless.

just stop sippin the shit. deal with the headaches, and drink lots of water.
                              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X