racing underground invite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

racing underground invite?

Anyone have one they would be willing to share? Thanks.

PM Sent
    1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

this sounds like some homo shit i dont want to be involved in.
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
          this sounds like some homo shit i dont want to be involved in.
          the only kind of homo shit you don't want to be involved in.
          The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
            the only kind of homo shit you don't want to be involved in.
            coincidentally i have a racing invite id like to present to you you flaming cock monger. its a race to see how fast i cant lodge my enormous pole in your windpipe. i imagine your bruised and battered chin from ballsacks clanging against it like the towers at westminster abbey wouldnt even notice.

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

coincidentally i have a racing invite id like to present to you you flaming cock monger. its a race to see how fast i cant lodge my enormous pole in your windpipe. i imagine your bruised and battered chin from ballsacks clanging against it like the towers at westminster abbey wouldnt even notice.

+ 1

no homo
              :hitler:

Comment

Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Priceless!

Comment

Oh boy, in case many of you didn't see this at all, but in NC we had operation DRIFT (Don't race in front of troopers) where about 150 morons got their cars confiscated. In one city they ran this sting operation twice and caught same amount of morons...

What I am trying to say is: between autocrosses, drift events, open track days, drag strips, you have more than enough options to push your car to it's limits. If you decide to be an idiot, please let me know which auctions your car went to, I'd love to pick up another parts car for $200.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                      Oh boy, in case many of you didn't see this at all, but in NC we had operation DRIFT (Don't race in front of troopers) where about 150 morons got their cars confiscated. In one city they ran this sting operation twice and caught same amount of morons...

What I am trying to say is: between autocrosses, drift events, open track days, drag strips, you have more than enough options to push your car to it's limits. If you decide to be an idiot, please let me know which auctions your car went to, I'd love to pick up another parts car for $200.
                      what the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

I'm sure it would take more than the flacid gravity ravaged coin purse you call a sack to bruise my bruce campbellesque chin. I gag when I brush my teeth so it's anyones guess as to how I would hand that roll of dimes you're sporting.
                        The Keystone Killers

Comment

there's too many E-thugs on this board.. when did Honda owners start buying E30s?
                          i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

Originally posted by retardotyler View Post
                            there's too many E-thugs on this board.. when did Honda owners start buying E30s?
                            No e-thugs, just e-molesters.

R3V OT is like the thunderdome, people enter, and they all come back out, but covered in a thin film of rancid cum.
                            The Keystone Killers

Comment

Originally posted by radiocammbodia View Post
                              i'm sure it would take more than the flacid gravity ravaged coin purse you call a sack to bruise my bruce campbellesque chin. I gag when i brush my teeth so it's anyones guess as to how i would hand that roll of dimes you're sporting.
                              its more akin to a stack of manhole covers my hetero challenged friend. I dont know who bruce campbell is but ill assume his chin looks as if it were repeatedly slammed with an lapd swat team door ram. Same as yours does from the constant abuse my mansack inflicts upon yours. As to you gagging.. Why do you think i come back for more? I love that look on your face. Its a mixture of pain and fear. Fear you wont catch another breath and youll choke out on cock and the pain of your esophagus being stretched to the same diameter as jordouches current wheels. Now please be quiet while the big boys talk

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X