i will shit in a shoe box for you.... free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will shit in a shoe box for you.... free

i will drop a nice steamer atop a few layers of nice tissue paper and send it to you priority mail to your home free of charge.
    with all the baggypants offers of free pizza and free posters i thought this may also go over big. please be warned there are a limited number of turds i can produce and i like to keep quality high so i will be limiting this to one log per day.. so please dont bother me with requests for tracking numbers etc. it gets there when it gets there. 1st come first served
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

dont blow out your o-ring old man

Comment

did you get the coyote?

Comment

Hmmm...a friend of mine is celebrating his birthday soon. Do you gift wrap?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
          did you get the coyote?
          no but crazy john dropped of a bunch of ammo and a rabbit decoy thing and this rifle. i have the kitchen window set up as my perch and i will be baiting them with meat in the next day or 2

if i get one i will post pics of his dead fucking carcass. i will stack them up like cordwood until they are all gone or the police haul me off. whatever comes first

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco View Post
            Hmmm...a friend of mine is celebrating his birthday soon. Do you gift wrap?
            in a normal economy i may but im on a budget dude. ill include some tissue paper inside so its pleasing to the eye when the recipient opens it but its going to be in a standard usps priority box

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I saw the title and just had to see what was going on here.

Comment

Whats the likely hood of getting some corn included in the lincoln log if someone was to request that?

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                  no but crazy john dropped of a bunch of ammo and a rabbit decoy thing and this rifle. i have the kitchen window set up as my perch and i will be baiting them with meat in the next day or 2

if i get one i will post pics of his dead fucking carcass. i will stack them up like cordwood until they are all gone or the police haul me off. whatever comes first

is that a .22? you want something that will stop a coyote with one shot. i don't know if a .22 is gonna do it. maybe mr sleeve can weigh in if he isn't defending his cabin from the fbi.

Comment

i consulted with one of our animal killing experts here at work and he said a .22 should do the trick.

Comment

i consulted with one of our animal killing experts here at work and he said a .22 should do the trick.
                      IF you hit him in the head or the heart, otherwise MEH.

We've got a coyote that comes up near the house occasionally too- that fooker needs a case of acute lead poisoning in a bad way. My Red Ryder BB gun just won't cut it....

Comment

ok, crazy john said he has a shotgun that will have a 4 foot kill radius from where im shooting but im a little concerned shooting that with walking path back there. even if i wing him ill track him and finish him off. im a decent shot though and its not like im that far away.
                        i need to laugh dude, ive been depressed for 4 days

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                          Whats the likely hood of getting some corn included in the lincoln log if someone was to request that?
                          i have implemented my own stimulus package here at home so you have to take it as it comes. if i have corn here then yes, but im not buying any food till my cupboards are empty.
                          i made a 3 year old turkey last week and it was good

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

22LR round nose will do the trick.

Comment

if i send some extra cash can i get a custom turd? i would really like a corn chilly turd. thanks in advance!

edit
                              shit some one beat me to the request. change to a all beef dinner? i want something solid enough to hit someone over the head with!
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                              X