Civil War brewing in God's country

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • boborko1979
    replied
    Be More specific. you don't like Muslims or South Americans..... My parents are both immigrants but from Europe, Why would you lump them into the same category as sand people?

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    theres a ton of native americans up here. you are right., and ill admit i know little about them but the ones living on the reservations with casinos are living a hell of a lot better than i am. i dont know particulars but they get a shit ton of money from the casinos. what they do with that money is another story altogether. i enjoy learning about other cultures and i welcome immigrants who are hard working honest driven people. but this aint no ellis island. people coming to this country arent even close to what we got during ellis island.
    im generalizing now but many of them have the same entitlement mentality our own people have but worse. how far would you get if you moved to Iran and demanded they build you a special room in a school so you can masturbate ?
    You can't honestly believe this. Have you ever been to a reservation? They are all giant shitholes. I have never met a Native American that wasn't dirt poor. I am sure there are some out there that live normal lives, but they sure as hell don't live on a reservation.

    What we did to the Native Americans was genocide plain and simple.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    here chipchipchipchip...
    Pep-Pep?

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    here chipchipchipchip...

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    Smoke and mirrors

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    theres a ton of native americans up here. you are right., and ill admit i know little about them but the ones living on the reservations with casinos are living a hell of a lot better than i am. i dont know particulars but they get a shit ton of money from the casinos. what they do with that money is another story altogether. i enjoy learning about other cultures and i welcome immigrants who are hard working honest driven people. but this aint no ellis island. people coming to this country arent even close to what we got during ellis island.
    The only native americans I've ever spoken too lived in the south west. Very nice people but dirt poor. The only money they make is selling trinkets to tourists at four corners and working as farm hands for mininum wage. I live in the ghetto, and I mean stabbing and shootings on a daily basis ghetto, and I wouldn't have stepped out of my car on their reservations. It was like those towns the army built in the fourties to test nuclear bombs on, post testing. Granted these were not the people that had their own casinos.

    The parts about special facilities is bullshit. That is definitely acting like they own the place. Now cooperating with an FBI investigation just seems like being a good citizen to me.

    This is the most ADD thread ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    I was talking about the huge number of native americans living in "god's country" and some of the impoverished conditions they live in. But hey, who am I to judge. I just worked with @ 10 native american temps. up there. I could be totally wrong, and they could be lying.
    I can see what you guys are saying though. It isn't like we have temple at school for the jews. Our kids are however taught about the Jewish religion, muslim religions should be taught to our children so they can better understand their culture. We don't want to become haters of an entire people we know nothing about.
    theres a ton of native americans up here. you are right., and ill admit i know little about them but the ones living on the reservations with casinos are living a hell of a lot better than i am. i dont know particulars but they get a shit ton of money from the casinos. what they do with that money is another story altogether. i enjoy learning about other cultures and i welcome immigrants who are hard working honest driven people. but this aint no ellis island. people coming to this country arent even close to what we got during ellis island.
    im generalizing now but many of them have the same entitlement mentality our own people have but worse. how far would you get if you moved to Iran and demanded they build you a special room in a school so you can masturbate ?

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I was talking about the huge number of native americans living in "god's country" and some of the impoverished conditions they live in. But hey, who am I to judge. I just worked with @ 10 native american temps. up there. I could be totally wrong, and they could be lying.
    I can see what you guys are saying though. It isn't like we have temple at school for the jews. Our kids are however taught about the Jewish religion, muslim religions should be taught to our children so they can better understand their culture. We don't want to become haters of an entire people we know nothing about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    truf.

    The guys wash their nuts in the sink at the Limited Brands where they all work here in Columbus. They made them special sinks, and the continue do it in the regular sinks.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Especially up there.
    Not sooo much down here.......
    forced to build prayer rooms in public schools facing mecca at taxpayers expense
    special sinks so these fucks can wash their feet at taxpayers expense
    taxi drivers refusing to carry passengers who have consumed liquor because its against their religion
    fuck these cock suckers

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    I smell my dads socks
    they smell like other mom

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Think about your dad.
    I wanna meet that dad.
    do do doot doot doot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Here is a list of the things I like
    these things are the things I like
    Here is a list of things I like
    this list is a list of the things I like
    I like vacuums, toads, and a tight fitting shirt
    I like cork board, pizza, and cuts that hurt
    I like reverse dildos and meat with fat
    I like bunyons on my feet that i can pick at
    Here is a list of the things I like
    these things are the things I like
    Here is a list of things I like
    this list is a list of the things I like

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    beaver bounce.

    krunkle kick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Especially up there.
    Not sooo much down here.......
    You just confused the shit out of me

    Leave a comment:

Working...