Civil War brewing in God's country
Collapse
X
-
of course I don't want to offend any of our in-house 15yr-olds, I'm sure they understand -
Dude, if I didn't know better I'd swear you were 15why dont you fly into gods country you ignorant little uninformed shitbag and ill take you out to the reservations and show you 2 million dollar homes run into the fucking ground that the indians live in. you are the dumbest mother fucker ive ever e met. of course there are reservations with no money and broke mofos but im talking about the ones with casinos you inbred fuck. try comprehending just one thing. you can give them millions but you cant help what they do with it. its not too far off from liberals now that i think about it.
eat nancy pelosi's dickLeave a comment:
-
-
why dont you fly into gods country you ignorant little uninformed shitbag and ill take you out to the reservations and show you 2 million dollar homes run into the fucking ground that the indians live in. you are the dumbest mother fucker ive ever e met. of course there are reservations with no money and broke mofos but im talking about the ones with casinos you inbred fuck. try comprehending just one thing. you can give them millions but you cant help what they do with it. its not too far off from liberals now that i think about it.Did you even read what I posted? I have been to more than one reservation and they were all huge shitholes. I have also seen slums in Mexico and Costa Rica. Don't give me this bullshit about leaving my "shithole" town. You're the one with the selfish and sheltered mindset.
eat nancy pelosi's dickLeave a comment:
-
there's just no getting around it: we fucked the native americans royally. It will always be the elephant in the room for the US. Each reservation is a badge of shame on America, no matter how pristine or luxurious or decrepit they may be.Leave a comment:
-
OUR government is BROKE.
Eat a non-informed cable-less, under a clueless rock dick.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedDid you even read what I posted? I have been to more than one reservation and they were all huge shitholes. I have also seen slums in Mexico and Costa Rica. Don't give me this bullshit about leaving my "shithole" town. You're the one with the selfish and sheltered mindset.Leave a comment:
-
i think we should have the government hand out reparations to all "we" have harmed over the last zillion years.
eat a guilt ridden dickLeave a comment:
-
Wow, tell us how you really feel.forced to build prayer rooms in public schools facing mecca at taxpayers expense
special sinks so these fucks can wash their feet at taxpayers expense
taxi drivers refusing to carry passengers who have consumed liquor because its against their religion
fuck these cock suckersLeave a comment:
-
Actually, I have been through the Navajo Nation and the Hopi IR, pretty damn depressing. There are alot of stories concerning what is going on there and who is to blame. As far as i can tell, the government "gave" them their own areas, which is REALLY nice of them. Especially the area that they were given. I can tell you this. i have lived in ALOT of places. That part of the country reservation or not isn't in my top 100 places to live in the US.Leave a comment:
-
you never cease to amaze me h0lmes. i can always count on a laugh from you. if mom and dad ever take you on vacation outside the city limits of your shithole town open your eyes once.You can't honestly believe this. Have you ever been to a reservation? They are all giant shitholes. I have never met a Native American that wasn't dirt poor. I am sure there are some out there that live normal lives, but they sure as hell don't live on a reservation.
What we did to the Native Americans was genocide plain and simple.Leave a comment:
-
yeah let's just push that enormous pile of guilt around the nation, maybe it will fall into the ocean and disappear
oh also bomb Minnesota tiaLeave a comment:
-
-
Wait a sec....Be More specific. you don't like Muslims or South Americans..... My parents are both immigrants but from Europe, Why would you lump them into the same category as sand people?
http://www.zetetique.org/images/sand_people.jpg
Where are your parents from?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: