Civil War brewing in God's country

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    I don't see how they think they own the place.

    When are you returning your land to the indians by the way?
    Especially up there.
    Not sooo much down here.......

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    you should be happy. according to the news story they are leaving the usa to go fight some where ells right? i don't get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by equate975
    I'm just waiting for the revolution

    You're an idiot who rolls with a cake.
    Last edited by Collin; 03-11-2009, 01:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Uh, those immigrants own the place just as much as you do. I don't understand why you are being critical of these people. They said that they welcome the investigations.

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    I'm just waiting for the revolution

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    pumpahs liek to pump.
    Tumblahs tumble

    Thread derailment complete.

    pork in my pool!

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    pumpahs liek to pump.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by money$hit
    it was btw this av and beaver boys.
    white wine? Shrimp!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    it was btw this av and beaver boys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    I love your shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
    Salamé!

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    I love your shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    great job.
    already in GIF thread but whatever:

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    great job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by Money$hit
    I stole my land fair and square.

    They think they own the place when they recruit and create their own terrorist organizations here in America. That and when they drive around Columbus with no license and no insurance, then wreck into you.

    "The Senate's Homeland Security Committee plans a hearing Wednesday on possible terror recruitment in the United States, and witnesses from Minnesota are expected to testify.
    Some local Somalis say the young men might have thought they would be seen as patriots."
    Sounds pretty similar to a cult, of which the united states already has plenty. Sad when people twist religion for their own personal gains.



    Edit: I fucking love your avatar BTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by Radiocammbodia
    I don't see how they think they own the place.

    When are you returning your land to the indians by the way?
    I stole my land fair and square.

    They think they own the place when they recruit and create their own terrorist organizations here in America. That and when they drive around Columbus with no license and no insurance, then wreck into you.

    "The Senate's Homeland Security Committee plans a hearing Wednesday on possible terror recruitment in the United States, and witnesses from Minnesota are expected to testify.
    Some local Somalis say the young men might have thought they would be seen as patriots."

    Leave a comment:

Working...