Fox News mocks Canadian Military
Collapse
X
-
Yep, but try telling that to the MSLSD crowd, or the people who watch "The Daily Show" and consider it to be a news program.
I laugh at the "Fox News is right-wing" crowd who ignore the fact that the MSM gave 78% of their campaign donations to the DNC in the last election cycle, and 70% since 1990:
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=B02
Remove talk radio from the equation, and it's closer to 85% of MSM donations go to the DNC, yet they bitch about FNC?
What about ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, LA Times, SF Chronicle, etc... and the inherent bias of the media favoring the Dems, as evidenced by following the money and not cherry-picking or using anectdotal evidence as the clip above does?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I just got my 32mb Mp3 player for my birthday 2 months ago. I got some creative speakers and blast that shit in my igloo till the mornin, except we got 18 hours of darkess in Toronto since we're so much further north.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
haha, DVDs? Those are so 6 months ago, we got HD DVD!!!Leave a comment:
-
Doug Benson has been high since 1993, hence the squintiness. He's also one of my favorite comedians.
I honestly couldn't tell you what he is doing on FOX.
Go rent "super high me" if they've figured out DVDs in canada :DLeave a comment:
-
-
It goes both ways, actually, I'm pretty sure people in this thread were in agrering with the broadcast so, they aren't that far and few between.I hate Canadian defensive little bitches like you. Most of us understood that what happened in that broadcast was retarded, but little dicks like you decided to paint entire US that color. You're a turd, and you individually deserve to be invaded. Then again, it's consensual and legal in your case.
Don't get me wrong, I like the states, and love California. I'm not bashing the whole fucking country, just the morons on your news station.Leave a comment:
-
We have a Shitload of freshwater, everybody has been wanting it for years, but one day it will get desperate and it may start to get ugly. Unless if we have help from the rest of the world, a Canada vs. U.S.A war would be a pretty short one. lol
Lets hope it never comes to that. We Canadians aren't so bad
Leave a comment:
-
shut your piehole. i was down with making fun of fox news, but you turned this into a nationalism thing.
the bottom line is as a whole, the U.S. is a BAMF. Canada is its queer little brother. get used to it.Leave a comment:
-
We have debt because we're too busy helping out every other fucking country that cant get their shit together long enough to live peacefully.
Our nation is falling to shit because we're too worried about everyone else.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: