Fox News mocks Canadian Military

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CAOSyAMOR
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Thats not a mess to be concerned about, its a spare room. When you say "THAT" seriously, do you mean as far as the pic or as far as a contest? If either of those, sure, why not? You've apparently got a little bit of a bromance for me too, dont you?

    Again, its not difficult to find PUBLIC pictures on other PUBLIC forums. Congratulations.
    You'd figure with all that spare time on your hands what being jobless and all that you could perhaps clean that pigpen, if not for yourself then at least a clean background would put the emphasis back on your mighty biceps.

    And when I say 'THAT', I don't mean either of which you are referring to. What I was referring to was your infantile reference to how your mighty biceps have gained in girth, I mean come on, seriously!? And as far as our bromance goes you know it simply would not work, me being a Canadian and you being a self-righteous and arrogant little prick. :finger:
    Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 03-28-2009, 09:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR
    do you really take yourself THAT seriously!?

    ps - I hope in that 6-8 months you had a chance to clean that mess of yours, son.
    Thats not a mess to be concerned about, its a spare room. When you say "THAT" seriously, do you mean as far as the pic or as far as a contest? If either of those, sure, why not? You've apparently got a little bit of a bromance for me too, dont you?

    Again, its not difficult to find PUBLIC pictures on other PUBLIC forums. Congratulations.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    i for one will put aside my differences with the canucks, to agree that jflip is the gayest gay to post in this thread.

    "oh yeah??! you think that pic is gay? wait till i post an even gayer picture, then youll all be sorry!!"

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Wow, this thread turned fucking amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • CAOSyAMOR
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    So you saved a pic off of my bodybuilding.com contest entry pic. That was about 6-8 months ago, and on a PUBLIC forum. Congratulations. Its not difficult to google "Jflip2002" and get results. Now you make me wish I would have updated, so you could see how beautiful my biceps are now (those are only 16s, Im 18.5" now, son). If I update, do you promise to make me another poster (A clever one)? You may have to wait til mid-May, when the contest is over, though.
    do you really take yourself THAT seriously!?

    ps - I hope in that 6-8 months you had a chance to clean that mess of yours, son.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    So you saved a pic off of my bodybuilding.com contest entry pic. That was about 6-8 months ago, and on a PUBLIC forum. Congratulations. Its not difficult to google "Jflip2002" and get results. Now you make me wish I would have updated, so you could see how beautiful my biceps are now (those are only 16s, Im 18.5" now, son). If I update, do you promise to make me another poster (A clever one)? You may have to wait til mid-May, when the contest is over, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • CAOSyAMOR
    replied


    and please, jflip, stop sending me noods of yourself because I'm just not that into you. :roll:
    Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 03-27-2009, 05:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    oh no, teh ghey thread is released upon the public.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Gays apparently

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    who the fuck wears everlast? I havent seen that since Tyson donned the black trunks.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied


    Here is me with my life partner, Marty. He's also in Bear Force with me. Say hi Marty!

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    It seems all these "Secret" pictures ctrl guy is posting are of things we made public to begin with.
    That just makes it sound like you have a bunch of pictures of yourself slathered up with man chowder that you didn't make public.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Thats because he ran out of shit to say and was desperately reaching for some content.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    It seems all these "Secret" pictures ctrl guy is posting are of things we made public to begin with.

    Leave a comment:

Working...