Official jigsaw puzzle trade program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official jigsaw puzzle trade program

Hello everyone, would there be any interest in starting a jigsaw puzzle exchange program? With quarantine driving me a little cuckoo I figured it would be a good time to think outside the box.

How it basically works is we exchange jigsaw puzzles, probably nothing over 1000 pieces so no one person holds on to a puzzle forever. Once completed take a picture and post it then send it back to the owner or if the owner is ok with it, put it up for grabs and mail to the next person.

-1000 pieces or less
    -Write your name and address inside the puzzle box so we know who the owner is.
    -Do not hold on to a puzzle more than 7 days.
    -Post a pic when you are done
    -If the puzzle is being shipped internationally the person requesting it pays for shipping and handling
    -Local trades are allowed as well, drive to meet up and maybe even bonus buttsechs

This is what I just completed last night....

Or if this is the gayest thing you ever heard of let me know too
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

I think its a great idea. Just asked the woman if we have any puzzles. She gave me a very "puzzled" look. I told her I wanted to do a puzzle swap and she said "I have never seen you do a puzzle".

That puzzles me as I distinctly remember doing 2 puzzles on our last years Alaska trip.
    Thats a great puzzle you completed! I would be tempted to keep said puzzle and frame it if it were sent to me for assembly. :)
    This may be a concern.

Comment

I think the only way this works is if everyone is on the honor system. I guess if the puzzle owners are ok with it there could be a purchase option, again, that would be between the two parties.

Let's get this going!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

bump...?

Comment

Working...
        X