• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sport wood when I see an Aston Martin DB4 GT

(first one is a '59, other is a '60)

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
      Ah, didn't even notice that. Yeah a Z06 made to look like a ZR1 = fail.

I get what you saying about the high bhp numbers, and ordinarily I agree 100%, but the ZR1 is the only exception to that rule.

But I know full well that, despite it's performance numbers, the ZR1's interior still probably resembles that of a Tahoe (with the exception of a few badges.)
      Probably. The Z06's does.

I'm a European car snob. American cars, even with the kind of HP numbers and performance stats that a ZR1 has just don't do anything for me. That European style and essence just isn't there. It's just how I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        They'll have to promote you at Quizno's, first.
        Sorry, my career aspirations are a little higher than yours. Not everyone who has an E30 lives with his mom and flips burgers for a living. I just choose to buy my cars for cash, so the vette will have to wait a year or two.

Comment

M3 e30.
          Originally posted by e30e
          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
            M3 e30.
            :stupid:

but if i had to pick one from the early days... it would be a a yellow, or orange Miura

Comment

Yan I dont think that photo is big enough, could i get a bigger one please?
              alexw
              (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
              Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                Yan I dont think that photo is big enough, could i get a bigger one please?
                if your talking about the 1st one, i took it down and left just the link. sorry.

Comment

whoops i mean...E30 M3.
                  Originally posted by e30e
                  lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD View Post
                    Sorry, my career aspirations are a little higher than yours. Not everyone who has an E30 lives with his mom and flips burgers for a living. I just choose to buy my cars for cash, so the vette will have to wait a year or two.
                    Pull your panties out of your vag and learn to take a joke.

Comment

Had to revive this thread because lately I've been seeing a new Maserati GT around town and it is stunning, I'd put it in the top 5 most beautiful cars in production today.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                      '98 528i

Comment

That Mas is a killer.

But I'm still in love with the one, the only 330 P4.

Not nearly in the same league, but I also love the Porsche 930 (non-slantnose more) and the RUF yellowbird

http://galeria.forocoches.com/data/4...B-1024x780.jpg (copy/paste in new window)

I like the bigger haunches of the regular 930 though too.

And of course, the McLaren F1 goes without saying. That car reeks of sex.
                        Last edited by Wh33lhop; 06-17-2009, 10:18 PM.

Comment

So many beautiful cars here, but coming from Europe there's one car that left me breathless as a kid, and I am still breathless every time I see a picture of it...

Maserati Shamal

more pics and wallpapers here
                          http://www.allsportauto.com/maserati_shamal.php

Comment

form<function
                            Last edited by HiTheNameIsBJ; 06-17-2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Love the 288 GTO granted not the greatest pic but others have posted it already.

Also love this hybrid Italian-American
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

+1 on the DBS.
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
                                X