*Most Beautiful Car in the World*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a normal late model e30.
    Perfect combination of simple, sporty, classic, and not overdone makes it look better than any of these.
    Air cooled porsches are a close second.
    Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by Emperator View Post
      The blues mobile!!

it has a 440 cubic inch engine , a cop transmission, it's the model before catolitic converters so it runs good on regular gas. so, is it the new blues mobile?

fix the cigarette lighter
      sigpic

Comment

1960's corvette stingrays
        sigpic

Comment

Eagle speedster, along with the old Lambo Muria SV and the Ferrari F40.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

^^^ Those tail lights kill it for me.

To be honest, I really like the front of the new scirocco, I think it's a very good looking face
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
              ^nah, all these new super cars from the independent companies look all the same. that Zenvo, the Gumpert, and others, look like the fictitious "Burnout Revenge" cars. They are styled 'in the minute" their style won't stand the test of time. They have no soul. Designed on computers and in the wind tunnel, not penned by a talented human, with an eye for style and class, and fueled by passion.
              You shut your whore mouth!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

'87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

I will add this to the mix: Aston Martin is the only car company around today that I consistently can't wait to see what they do next. Everything they make is just beautiful. I can't say that about any other company. Even Alfa, Ferrarri and especially new BMW's have had a couple of doozies in the last 10 years. Aston is always good looking no matter what. Even the rapide.
                  '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                  current:
                  '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                  '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynMW View Post
                    I will add this to the mix: Aston Martin is the only car company around today that I consistently can't wait to see what they do next. Everything they make is just beautiful. I can't say that about any other company. Even Alfa, Ferrarri and especially new BMW's have had a couple of doozies in the last 10 years. Aston is always good looking no matter what. Even the rapide.

I agree that Aston has made some beautiful cars .... but ..... the AM Lagonda?

Aston Martin Lagonda by jamesst1968, on Flickr

Pininfarina's Corvette Stingray concept ( see a little lusso in there.)

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by long tall eta View Post
                      it has a 440 cubic inch engine , a cop transmission, it's the model before catolitic converters so it runs good on regular gas. so, is it the new blues mobile?

fix the cigarette lighter
                      Woah, I just heard that exact same quote today, wierdddddd.

Honestly thought, I think anything coke bottle is hawt.

Comment

I want one of these, Koenigsegg Agera R

85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                          I agree that Aston has made some beautiful cars .... but ..... the AM Lagonda?

Aston Martin Lagonda by jamesst1968, on Flickr
                          Funny, this is actually one of my dream cars. Just for the sheer absurdity of it. Have you ever seen the dashboard? Freakin wild.
                          '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                          current:
                          '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                          '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

This is my dream car

Just beautifull
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                              Were they trying to make it look like it has downs syndrome or is it just coincidence?

Comment

I cant get enough rwb

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Working...
                                X