• Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
      288 gto Evo

OMG HAWTNESS!!!!

Nissan GT-R KPGC10
      SEX!

wtf? I didn't even know this thing existed. They took the "regular" 288 GTO and made the front end look bland, then they made the rear end look fugly. Good for the track I guess but looks stupid.
      1987 325is - sold
      2001 330i - New DD

Comment

Sex on wheels:

Last edited by E30 Cabrio; 04-06-2009, 08:20 AM.
        sigpic
        1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
        Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
        Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Did somebody seriously mention the Vector W12 and the Saleen S7 as the most beautiful cars in the world?

I just want to point out that there is a difference between "beautiful" and "badass". The Vector and Saleen are definitely not beautiful. Badass? Yes.

'88 325is
          VP UT of Austin Autoholics
          BMWCCA 380364

Comment

diablo roadster all time fave

jaguar xj220 2nd fave

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
            "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan325iC View Post
              Did somebody seriously mention the Vector W12 and the Saleen S7 as the most beautiful cars in the world?

I just want to point out that there is a difference between "beautiful" and "badass". The Vector and Saleen are definitely not beautiful. Badass? Yes.
              Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think the Saleen S7 is easily one of the most impressive aesthetic designs to this date. The Vector has to be black to pull off its aggressive styling. If you don't think they're beautiful, then that's your opinion, but I've always been a fan. :roll:
              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
                Sex on wheels:

wow, now i know we disagree on EVERYTHING ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
                  jaguar xj220 2nd fave
                  I would rank that as my #1 least favorite super car.

I feel like I should be splitting wood with it.
                  The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

for me it is a tie between these two:

honorable mention:
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

while I do favor some of the older stingrays..

This car is one of the biggest POS I have ever laid eyes on.

WTF is up with that tupperware on the hood for starters? Also If you get a chance to really examine one up close you will begin to notice just how poor the build quality appears. Gap tolerances apparently do not mean much to the folks over at GM. And speaking of GM, we get it, it's made by GM, why do you have to put that god damned little GM crome box decal on all your fucking products!?

I used to LOVE Corvette, that is until the 80's came along.
                      [/quote]
                      sigpic
                      Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
                        while I do favor some of the older stingrays..

This car is one of the biggest POS I have ever laid eyes on.

WTF is up with that tupperware on the hood for starters? Also If you get a chance to really examine one up close you will begin to notice just how poor the build quality appears. Gap tolerances apparently do not mean much to the folks over at GM. And speaking of GM, we get it, it's made by GM, why do you have to put that god damned little GM crome box decal on all your fucking products!?

I used to LOVE Corvette, that is until the 80's came along.
                        [/quote]

I'm not a big fan of the see-thru hood on the ZR-1, but it is an awesome looking car and it ran a 7:26 at the 'ring in stock form. Run flat tires and all.

If you want to nitpick over trivial things, that's fine, but the ZR-1 outperforms cars costing 3x as much and looks bad ass to boot.

BTW, I've owned a few Corvette's in my day of different generations and speak from experience. How about you?

Or are you just repeating what you heard that asshat Jeremy Clarkson say on Top Gear?

BTW, the C5 was named the co-car of the century by the SAE:

sigpic
                        1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                        Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                        Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the see-thru hood on the ZR-1, but it is an awesome looking car and it ran a 7:26 at the 'ring in stock form. Run flat tires and all.

If you want to nitpick over trivial things, that's fine, but the ZR-1 outperforms cars costing 3x as much and looks bad ass to boot.

BTW, I've owned a few Corvette's in my day of different generations and speak from experience. How about you?

Or are you just repeating what you heard that asshat Jeremy Clarkson say on Top Gear?

http://www.sae.org/automag/bestcar/10.htm[/quote]

pre C5 vettes, while most being nice looking cars, are shit.....from experience;)
                          Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by killa325i

http://www.sae.org/automag/bestcar/10.htm
                            OMG eThug in full effect.

I've thorougly examined up-close, and personal that exact car, drove it, ran my fingers over it, etc etc.

Yes I am speaking from experience. Just because I have never owned a 'vette does not mean I do not know anything about them.

I've driven plenty, examined several more. Hell I even contemplated purchasing a '73 stingray myself a few years ago but was in no way the drving machine I was looking for.

And maybe you should re-read the title of this thread before getting all gangster, it is titled 'Most Beautiful Car in the World', not 'Best Performance Car..'.

I don't doubt the car performs well, I just disagree that it earns a shot anywhere near being one of the most beautiful cars.

I am allowed my opinion, just like you are. But the fact that you use what types of cars you own/owned makes me think you are insecure, childish, and you plain and simple sound like a fool.

ps - just because you work at a car dealership does not mean you 'owned' them. Not that I care all that much because I don't consider a Corvette anything special (unless you are talking a '63 split window - which I doubt your wife would let you buy anyways). ;)

coles notes:

killa325i got a chance to drive a Z06 a year or so ago and got a woody harder than he gets for any lady.

I state MY opinion, apparently hurting killa325i's feelings.

killa325i eLashes out in a fit of rage, puffing up his chest and telling us all just how much of a man he really is because he has 'owned' so many cars.

Reality is he works as a dealership, of course he gets to drive a lot of cars (dosen't mean you OWN them, buddy).

Reality pt.2 is that he must have a small penor which is why he seems to be compensating here by telling us how many corvettes he has owned.
                            Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 04-06-2009, 08:02 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

my favorite, and IMO, the most beautiful. 1994 964 Turbo 3.6

(my dad's old car w/ moton coils, 3.6S turbo & clutch, plus much much more)
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

^^ Topping my list, most definitely. That is a beautiful piece of rolling art right there!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X