Finally, the cure for hangovers...REVEALED!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    This is awesome, I used to make breakfast burritos before I went to sleep after I'd been drinking and it always did the trick for me. Bacon FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30esque
    replied
    Originally posted by fowacee
    Best hangover cure IMO in teh chronic.
    QFT...but add the bacon sandwich in.

    Leave a comment:


  • fowacee
    replied
    Best hangover cure IMO in teh chronic.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Cabrio
    replied
    Vicodin works pretty well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by kylebes1
    I just drink some water through the drinking as well... never woke up hung that way
    Ah!!! So that's the secret! Wait.. what???

    Leave a comment:


  • kylebes1
    replied
    I just drink some water through the drinking as well... never woke up hung that way

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Alka Seltzer and Ice Cream(sugar and protein)...

    Leave a comment:


  • Dillinger
    replied
    Originally posted by DzeticVR
    room temp beer always helps me out!
    Especially a flat one with a cig butt in the bottom.

    Leave a comment:


  • DzeticVR
    replied
    room temp beer always helps me out!

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    More beer FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    the cure for a hangover is more beer, duh

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Bacon, eggs, toast and beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collin
    replied
    Just make a bloody mary in the morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshuaaa
    replied
    i found that yerba mate is the best for hangovers and such. even without getting hangovers, you feel alive and healthy after a night of partyin hard.

    Leave a comment:


  • thearkitekt
    replied
    easy cure = bag of saline solution

    Leave a comment:

Working...