War on Terror a ruse

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dvs909
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    I have thoroughly debunked that as well See my post on pg 2
    come on sleeve, you've seen where im from and where i sit on issues.

    on a interesting side note GWB's motorcade passed me yesterday on the way to the airport. i couldnt tell which suburban he was in but i gave em all a hell yea boss and a big thumbs up.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    O no I didnt , Thought it was unlike you to miss something like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    I have thoroughly debunked that as well See my post on pg 2
    didn't notice the winking icon

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    so we could secure the oil pipelines for gwb. ;)
    I have thoroughly debunked that as well See my post on pg 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied

    Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 06-03-2010, 02:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Kaiser
    We did go straight to Afghanistan.....
    so we could secure the oil pipelines for gwb. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    So you're telling me that if we didn't go over there and help Iran put boot to throat to all of their neighboring countries that 9/11 still would have happened?
    And if this is really what it's about, then explain WTF we were doing in Iraq instead of going straight to Afghanistan.

    I agree that there are quite a few pieces to the puzzle missing, and I'm not going to claim to know more than you guys about it, but I just don't buy the story we've been told. It does NOT add up. The freaking 9/11 conspiracy theory has better supporting evidence.
    We did go straight to Afghanistan.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    So you're telling me that if we didn't go over there and help Iran put boot to throat to all of their neighboring countries that 9/11 still would have happened?
    And if this is really what it's about, then explain WTF we were doing in Iraq instead of going straight to Afghanistan.

    I agree that there are quite a few pieces to the puzzle missing, and I'm not going to claim to know more than you guys about it, but I just don't buy the story we've been told. It does NOT add up. The freaking 9/11 conspiracy theory has better supporting evidence.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    The oil was a bonus not the cause.
    3000 Americans losing their lives was the cause. And the fact that Islamic (yeah I fucking said it!!) terrorism was brought to the states.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    oh jeesus.. some of you are so short-sighted. Since there's no oil in Afganistan I guess that means all of this has NOTHING to do with oil. I'm sure that those people just woke up one day and decided to hate us purely over religious reasons because our demoratic capitalist lifestyle is just so awesome that it can send people into a fanatical rage. Oh wait I know, it must be because there's so many christians over here! Yeah that'll motivate a family into a multigenerational geurilla warfare lifestyle.

    Must be nice to live in such an ignorant bliss.

    Hey while we're in the business of making enemies, maybe we should help the Mexican druglords overthrow the Mexican government. It'll be all right, the next president will just kiss some ass to smooth things over when they get powerful enough.
    The sheer stupidity and (ironically) short-sightedness is strong in this thread.

    There are thousands of reasons they hate us (apparently you havent looked very closely because the terrorists even state on their website why they hate us) and none of them have anything to do with oil.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    oh jeesus.. some of you are so short-sighted. Since there's no oil in Afganistan I guess that means all of this has NOTHING to do with oil. I'm sure that those people just woke up one day and decided to hate us purely over religious reasons because our demoratic capitalist lifestyle is just so awesome that it can send people into a fanatical rage. Oh wait I know, it must be because there's so many christians over here! Yeah that'll motivate a family into a multigenerational geurilla warfare lifestyle.

    Must be nice to live in such an ignorant bliss.

    Hey while we're in the business of making enemies, maybe we should help the Mexican druglords overthrow the Mexican government. It'll be all right, the next president will just kiss some ass to smooth things over when they get powerful enough.
    Can you make a good argument for why this is about oil? There are plenty against such a claim but I am yet to hear a good one for it beyond circumstance.

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Well, I'd say there was ambition of oil dreams involved, but is this or SHOULD this be a primary cause for heading to war over there? I don't think so, but then again I'll be the first to say that I (nor anyone else and here in particular) has all the pieces of the puzzle. I know a ton of Soldiers glad to have served in Iraq, despite the personal non-safety and the shit they had to deal with.

    Imagine if you will that none of us has a full picture of why, how or what is happening over there exactly. There's factors that we haven't even brought into this debate. Such as the apologetic-ness America has been told we should adopt by many sources (mostly American ironically). This has single handedly lead to America not spreading the ideals and language (English) of America. This is not to indoctrinate other cultures and conform them to our way of life, albeit a better standard of living. Mostly, it is to open the whole 90 + generations worth of knowledge up to other countries. For example, research a bit on India and China and how they compare to each other.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    oh jeesus.. some of you are so short-sighted. Since there's no oil in Afganistan I guess that means all of this has NOTHING to do with oil. I'm sure that those people just woke up one day and decided to hate us purely over religious reasons because our demoratic capitalist lifestyle is just so awesome that it can send people into a fanatical rage. Oh wait I know, it must be because there's so many christians over here! Yeah that'll motivate a family into a multigenerational geurilla warfare lifestyle.

    Must be nice to live in such an ignorant bliss.

    Hey while we're in the business of making enemies, maybe we should help the Mexican druglords overthrow the Mexican government. It'll be all right, the next president will just kiss some ass to smooth things over when they get powerful enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by joshh

    It is a war on terror and the retard you voted in is a terrorist sympathizer. Plain and simple. Yeah I'm talking about Obama.

    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Umm. I actually read that article, but it raised a lot of BS detectors for me. I will admit that I'm rather uninformed about the war, but the article made claims like "nothing" has happened, and we haven't captured any terrorists. I'm quite sure those are both bold and false claims.

    Leave a comment:

Working...