Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren to bank regulators: When was the last time you did your job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrsleeve
    replied
    speaking of that when are you going to lift my ban over on Tech for pissing you off here ;)

I have no real anger problems and the reason my arguments come same angle is because I am kinda secure in my mind set.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    Spend enough time here and you'll see that all of his arguments come from the same, predictable angle.
    heh. not my first rodeo.

what i've been through over the past few years with anger management makes me wonder if some of the same methods would benefit sleeve.

but really, i kinda just wish he'd come back out of P&R and talk about cars again.

Leave a comment:

• Vedubin01
    replied
    ^^^ enlighten us oh holy one!

Leave a comment:

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    I'll say it again, but you revel in your own ignorance. Your own understanding of the failures that lead to the meltdown in 08 was not due to "when the govt forces banks to take risks ( you know sub prime loaning)."

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    what ever happened to buyer beware it says it on our money for fucks sake.

And yes when the govt forces banks to take risks ( you know sub prime loaning) complied with a we (the govt) will back you and pay for any losses you incur = BAD BAD things

Leave a comment:

• InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    dont the banks have enough regulation............... It was the not the banks fault that we are in this mess its the govts fault. Why isnt Mrs Warren calling out her fellow members of congress that went along with members of her states former delegation.

Oh yeah blowing more smoke up the asses of the stupid general population this is all a magic show.

Wait its not the banks fault?

Leave a comment:

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by dk View Post
    in a way, he's right. if the government hadn't bent over for the banks, we wouldn't be here.
    I agree, it takes two to tango.

Spend enough time here and you'll see that all of his arguments come from the same, predictable angle.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    this is true. i should have said "been bought and paid for", rather than "bent over".

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    The two were in the same bed together. Each are gonna point the finger at each other.

We are the ant colony majority of the time.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    You remain willfully ignorant on this subject.
    in a way, he's right. if the government hadn't bent over for the banks, we wouldn't be here.

Leave a comment:

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    dont the banks have enough regulation............... It was the not the banks fault that we are in this mess its the govts fault.
    You remain willfully ignorant on this subject.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    yeah dodd/frank had nothing to do with this at all

Leave a comment:

• herbivor
    replied
    dont the banks have enough regulation............... It was the not the banks fault that we are in this mess its the govts fault.
    Hahahahah. Good one Sleeve, always one for the jokes. You are joking right? I truly hope you are not serious.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    dont the banks have enough regulation............... It was the not the banks fault that we are in this mess its the govts fault. Why isnt Mrs Warren calling out her fellow members of congress that went along with members of her states former delegation.

Oh yeah blowing more smoke up the asses of the stupid general population this is all a magic show.

Leave a comment:

• DaveNorCal
    replied
    I still don't see what her supposed claimed percentage of Native American ancestry (if it even helper her in any way) has to do with bank regulation. The standard right wing ploy is to try to shoot the messenger and hope the message doesn't get through.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X