e28 528e > Ferrari 360 spyder?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30devo
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricked 323i
    Thanks guys I do it for a living so it better look good or I would be out of business. The 430 is one of the shops customers so you can tell they get pretty picky with my work. Here are the boxes I covered for it.
    Kevin
    Originally posted by Tricked 323i
    A little different than your black centers, here is a better pic.
    Kevin
    i came.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tricked 323i
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinReed
    yeah Im in SW MO. Springfield. I have plans for my mtech II interior within a year. it will be the final job i do on the car in its mini resto im starting this summer.
    Cool I remember playing a few golf matches against smith cotton, a long long time ago.
    Kevin

    Leave a comment:


  • Breadman29
    replied
    Wow all nice stuff Your cars make me drool, I need scotchgard on my office chair!

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    yeah Im in SW MO. Springfield. I have plans for my mtech II interior within a year. it will be the final job i do on the car in its mini resto im starting this summer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tricked 323i
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinReed
    wow. stunning. u in Atlanta, GA im guessing? expect a PM.
    Cool man I am in S. Atlanta. I see you are in Missouri? I grew up in COMO.
    Kevin

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    wow. stunning. u in Atlanta, GA im guessing? expect a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tricked 323i
    replied
    Thanks guys I do it for a living so it better look good or I would be out of business. The 430 is one of the shops customers so you can tell they get pretty picky with my work. Here are the boxes I covered for it.
    Kevin

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    lol ill concede, thats good looking shit!

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    pwn't

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    That interior is sick

    Leave a comment:


  • Tricked 323i
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinReed
    whoa! never seen a alpine mtech II vert with similar coloring in the seats as mine. thats eerie.
    A little different than your black centers, here is a better pic.
    Kevin

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    ¬ø¬

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    D: oh noes

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinReed
    whoa! never seen a alpine mtech II vert with similar coloring in the seats as mine. thats eerie.
    шеLком то тHэ inтeRneт

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    whoa! never seen a alpine mtech II vert with similar coloring in the seats as mine. thats eerie.

    Leave a comment:

Working...