Photoshop thisss Riddee yoo... Lower please..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philo
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    Fuhr raze + Spastic for the win. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Can someone please lower it with the RK's on thanks!

    What's your opinion on Rk's?

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    ^ yep and i got it off a car with that camber

    Leave a comment:


  • shmutzigE30
    replied
    how do you do neg. camber on photoshop? im guessing use skew or whatever but yea. anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    HAhaha thats DOPE!
    thanks for the responses!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    just for shits
    Win.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    ^ lmao thats funny. DUde that little car in the back is bad ass. My uncles friend had one with a small block v8

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    just for shits

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Thanks! Looks good, wonder how it compares to the Rk's

    Leave a comment:


  • tatertots
    replied
    just a quick one i didnt have time to fit the wheels properly or put a lip

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    As you can tell I am not exceptionally experienced with this forum, but it is what came to mind, because thats the height I was aiming for/ is available as springs.

    pardon my inexperience, i jsut want to see it lowered, or on euroweaves lowered

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    why do people ask for exact measurements for photoshop lowerings? for the lulZ ?

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    The metpitstop.com

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I'm supposed to find one to restore for my girl.

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    That was my first car I got when I was fourteen. its a convertable. Rebuilt the motor. yet it needs a fuel pump now ....

    Leave a comment:

Working...