Photoshop thisss Riddee yoo... Lower please..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    lowerer

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    ya think it would look better with lower profile tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • wildsnosheep
    replied
    is lip and konig remembers/euroweaves/ronal ls
    15in

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    I wish I had some Rs's

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    is lip & rs's

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Thanks man!

    I'd like to hear some peoples opinions on
    rieger lip vs IS lip
    RK's vs euroweaves vs basketweaves vs other?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    low


    lower

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Im liking this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • fiercee30
    replied
    more negative camber DO IT!

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    just for shits
    needs moar rear camber.

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Originally posted by teh_activ
    & you need a lip my friend
    I know I need a lip, desperately, I was trying to decide between IS lip and rieger (asking someone to photoshop either would be great.)

    Ebay has some Riegers, in fiberglass for like 130, which is not a bad price, and some people sell real ones for around 170, which isn't much more than an IS lip. I wonder if there is significant aerodynamic advantages with the rieger anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    3/4 shot of the Nash meow.
    :stupid:

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    & you need a lip my friend

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by fiftytakedowns
    Can someone please lower it with the RK's on thanks!

    What's your opinion on Rk's?

    thanks
    i vote nay on the rks ill lower it tomorrow for you

    Leave a comment:

Working...