Wheel request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel request.

I'd much rather post pics instead of links but the only way I can get online is through my phone. My wheels are on their way and I'd like to see different colors on them. Either white, bronze, color matched, regular, ect. Any color works.

Here's my car:

Here's a set of wheels for it:

My wheels aren't here yet, and they have no tires sooo Photoshop is my best friend at this point!
    M Coupe

Teh seriouz? I'm all down for doing a bit of PS, but you basically provided a link to your car+ the wheels. You now need an alpina valence. :D BTW, Stick with the silver - it goes good with the euro bumps and shiney bits.

-tim
    Originally posted by Jordan
    I like the stance
    -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

And for giggles and shits. 16" euro sexiness.

-tim
      I like the stance

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
        Teh seriouz? I'm all down for doing a bit of PS, but you basically provided a link to your car+ the wheels. You now need an alpina valence. :D BTW, Stick with the silver - it goes good with the euro bumps and shiney bits.

Haha yes, I know. The only way I'm able to access teh interwebz is through my phone. It's incredibly hard to upload a picture..well, I can't since r3v doesn't have an upload slot for the pics I have on my phone.

I was just thinking since I provided the links it would be kind of the same? Lol.

I will probably get an mt1 valence in the future :)
        M Coupe

Comment

It's all good. Either way, the car will be dead sexi. Leave the wheels silver though. They look best in their glory.
          -tim
          I like the stance

Comment

Ahh delphin and everything. Veddy noice.
            M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
              It's all good. Either way, the car will be dead sexi. Leave the wheels silver though. They look best in their glory.
              Thanks for the input good sir. I too was leaning toward the original color as well, but it's always neat to see different variations of it :)
              M Coupe

Comment

No prob bob. and that's Ryan Stewart's car FYI.
                -tim
                I like the stance

Comment

Working...
                X