Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New edition, semi-rare. total steal though.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New edition, semi-rare. total steal though.

addition^ :stupid:
    1986 Mercedes Benz 300d, grey market, non turbo 3.0 diesel, never sold without turbo and 3.0 in America. auto sadly.

[img=http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6313/p1100633.jpg]

It has been veggie oil converted but i am hoping to remove all veggie stuff to restore the cars value. Interior is a bit rought, back seats look great but front are bad and drivers door panel is bad. has a bad wheel bearing and axleshaft in the rear, thats why the PO sold it.

A good friend of mine is a mercedes fanatic and said it could fetch 4-5k once i fix it up and clean it up. Guess what i paid?:stupid:
    Last edited by TopOfTheLine89; 01-12-2010, 11:22 PM.
    97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
    2001 330ci 5 speed
    83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

$12?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

two fiddy!!
      -Andy

Comment

Does it matter? Honestly though I don't think I would want one without a turbo. It must be a snail without a snail.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Yeah. apparently it is geared specifically to make up for the loss of power from no turbo. but still i plan to fix it up and sell it and look for a turbo 300d like my buddy has.
          2001 330ci 5 speed
          83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

Uhhh. Any of you guys messed with the turbod ones?

I met a guy with one back when I was driving the 1984 volvo 4-banger wagon and asked him if he wanted to race. I won. Though, it may've been a 2.3 liter.

Still, I don't imagine they're very fast.

Comment

^ b21f? or turbo?

to the OT, w124? if so, very very cool cars.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

B23f, no turbo. Slow as balls. Maybe even slower. :p If my parents had let me buy it from them, it would've got faster.
                I dig those older mercedes enough, they're just sooo slow. I like e30s way better.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  ^ b21f? or turbo?

to the OT, w124? if so, very very cool cars.
                  if you ment OP, yeah its a w124, not sure what OT means.
                  2001 330ci 5 speed
                  83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

I might be interested in buying the veggie kit if your going to sell it.

Comment

Watch yer head! Early heads tend to crack, but otherwise a great car!

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Working...
                      X