A's and Euro-bumps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A's and Euro-bumps...

Anyone out there got a pic or two of an early model car with Euro-bumps and Borbet A's? I've looked and searched but as yet have come up with nothing.
    If you can find a pic of a Henna Euro-bumped car with A's, I'll be your bestest friend, maybe.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
    Anyone out there got a pic or two of an early model car with Euro-bumps and Borbet A's? I've looked and searched but as yet have come up with nothing.
    If you can find a pic of a Henna Euro-bumped car with A's, I'll be your bestest friend, maybe.
    FUCK. I was just looking for a new best friend, but I don't have any pictures. Guess I'm out of luck.
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

^ Nice, but not an early model. I'm looking for chrome-bumper pics...

Comment

just 2 i found real quick

Comment

please tell me you are thinking about getting them? i think they would look sooo nice on your car with euro bumpers. although i dont have any pictures.....then you can give me your rims free of charge! Do itDOIT!!!

Comment

one more

Comment

Originally posted by e30:) View Post
                please tell me you are thinking about getting them? i think they would look sooo nice on your car with euro bumpers. although i dont have any pictures.....then you can give me your rims free of charge! Do itDOIT!!!
                I concidering A's if my current deal on wheels falls through (I'm trying to score some RS's...)

I guess it isn't too bad when A's are the 'back-up plan'
                Last edited by RainierHooker; 03-28-2010, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Stick with the mesh

]Real sht

Comment

Originally posted by Luke! View Post
                    just 2 i found real quick

You could fit a family of 4 in that fender gap.

Comment

the first one, red one, is an early model, it just has mtech 2 looking stuff

Comment

It has large tails...
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

type a's look good but I dont think that they fit the theme of your car.

-
                          Project
                          Parts for Sale
                          Feedback
                          YouTube Channel

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking so before. Then I had a flash of "wow, I like those." Now I'm back to where I started... my next goal in life is a set of RS001's, or 16" Alpinas...
                            Last edited by RainierHooker; 03-28-2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                              Yeah, I was thinking so before. Then I had a flash of "wow, I like those." Now I'm back to where I started... my next goal in life is a set of RS001's, or 16" Alpinas...
                              ok good, you had a reality check:D

-
                              Project
                              Parts for Sale
                              Feedback
                              YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                              X