• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has this been posted yet? E30 M3 Pure engine sounds

http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

love that sound!

Comment

repost, don't feel bad, I think the thread is Jalopnik loves e30 m3 or something.

Comment

Sounds like a pissed off 4cyl. And I love it.

Do these still go on today? I'd love to see how the new M3 does around corners and hills like an E30M3 does. My guess is that the E30M3 does it better.
        M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
          Sounds like a pissed off 4cyl.

It is....and I love it too. There are 2 other sweet vids also, 'Isle of Man' and the White E30 M3 Auto-x.

-03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            repost, don't feel bad, I think the thread is Jalopnik loves e30 m3 or something.
            just saw that. oh well
            Sounds like a pissed off 4cyl. And I love it.

Do these still go on today? I'd love to see how the new M3 does around corners and hills like an E30M3 does. My guess is that the E30M3 does it better.
            i'm not so sure. i think the e92 might do better because of suspension and tire differences. at least stock, anyway.
            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

i could put that sound on a cd and listen to it all day

Comment

did anyone notice the almost carnage at 6min50sec mark i winced

Comment

Yes it still goes on. Check out www.wrc.com . No BMWs, Audi's or Mercedes are fielded by any teams. 4wd, huge turbos, and fancy electronics run the cars now. Imprezas, Lancers, Peugots, Citroens, Skodas etc duke it out today. Despite the winnage the e30 M3 posses, it is very old tech and if you put it up against a similarly prepped e92 went against it, the e30 wouldn't stand a chance. Then again, the e92 wouldn't stand a chance against the current field, these videos make the old car look slow compared to how they run today. WRC today is FAAAAAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X