Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hadee94
    replied
    There's one in the Dark Knight when Joker starts driving the bus, a red vert makes a right turn

and in Zoolander the reporter drives one, 4 dr, an ix I believe

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    was watching the (newest) Batman with the GF and at the scene where he leaves his hidden 'batcave' in the ship yard there's a black e30 out of focus in the background.... I go 'WOAH, PAUSE!' and point and she just smirks and says 'you and that car'

--Mike

Leave a comment:

• bruner
    replied
    Originally posted by WarpedRotors View Post
    I watched the movie for the second time a few days back and realized that haha.

Nice man. I've seen that movie at least 5 times now haha

Leave a comment:

• WarpedRotors
    replied
    Originally posted by bruner View Post
    In Inception, right as the team enters the first dream (with the taxis and the train that drives down the street), an e30 drives right through the scene. I believe it's a late model silver coupe. I knew there was a reason it's my favorite movie;)
    I watched the movie for the second time a few days back and realized that haha.

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    ^ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NONONONONONO why cant they use a civic for that shit! Can't even use parts off that 30 now!

--Mike

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied

Not a movie, but Alarm für Cobra 11 has at least one E30 hanging around per episode. Still the best car chases in the biz, but brace yourself for heartless destruction.

Leave a comment:

• bruner
    replied
    In Inception, right as the team enters the first dream (with the taxis and the train that drives down the street), an e30 drives right through the scene. I believe it's a late model silver coupe. I knew there was a reason it's my favorite movie;)

Leave a comment:

• imjusthere
    replied
    In 300 days of summer the guy drives a silver e30 coupe.

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    I had to look after my neigbors kid for a couple hours last night, and he wanted to watch stuart little. maybe I was paying TOO much attention, but in one of the placement scenes of the family brownstone, an out of focus e30 goes by in the foreground. late model tails, and looked like bronzit

--Mike

Leave a comment:

• Navarone
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
    I'm not sure if this one had been mentioned or not, but the Italian Job after the guy with the beard guy brings an axe to "Skinny Pete"s golf course

Bronzit represent.

Must have weighed four hundred pounds.

If no one looks at the youtube thread, here's a drifting E30 at sonoma raceway.

Leave a comment:

• ArtFoodBMW
    replied
    I'm not sure if this one had been mentioned or not, but the Italian Job after the guy with the beard guy brings an axe to "Skinny Pete"s golf course

Bronzit represent.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Im sure these have been posted here, but...

Theres an episode of "Legit" The Jim Jeffries show that lasted all of one season when they hoon around in an E30...

I was also watching ESPNs 30 for 30 documentaries and in the show about " THE U" they describe the students as being a bunch of rich kids and they show 3 E30s all parked next to each other

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    Rae Sremmurd - No Flex Zone (Explicit): http://youtu.be/p2cQSPRTdhg

Leave a comment:

• tAngo.
    replied
    must check this out!!!!!!

http://vimeo.com/stereoscreen/adrenalin

Leave a comment:

• mucoyekul87ETA
    replied
    Dior Homme Commercial I just saw on TV http://youtu.be/aTbG1hG2AFA. Starting at 1:00 they are smashin' around on the beach in an e30 vert.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X