Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    "Thunderbolt" - Jackie Chan races in the JTCC against 2 E30 M3's
    not only does he race them the gangster pull up to his place in one and there are quite a few wrecked ones at jackies shop

Comment

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

pimp my ride uk ...

they turned it into a blue highlighter ... ugh its an auto anyway (no offense)
      sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

haha they certainly turned that 316i into something unique.. awful paint color, awful body kit, awful wheels

i like the interior though, and the suicide rear doors were an interesting addition

BavAuto ~ Bilstein ~ BBS ~ Scorpion ~ MarkD ~ Prolumen

Have you hugged a corner today?

'89 335iC (M30) - summer
        '17 Mazda3 - winter

Comment

I just saw watchman and i think there was an e30, the roof looked like it, the people were smashing it and set it on fire, its right before the comedian and the other guy come on their little plane and kill a bunch of protestants.

Comment

Mighty Joe Young had a Vert toward the end of it.
            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

i will get my moms g35 and monkey stomp your ass she has a k&n air filter your sr20det on 20 lbs cant fuck with it

Comment

I was watching overhaulin the other day. It was one of the older shows where they took the car from a guys back yard and beat up the fence on the way out.
                Either way there was a white vert with a blue top sitting in the back yard too..

Comment

i work at blockbuster

not an e30, but...
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

In the short French film "The Dinner Game", the main character's wife is driving a black euro E30 when it gets demolished by some other car.

[intrax springs] [tokico adjustable shocks] [??? BMW steering wheel] [momo shift knob] [ES sway bar] [??? clutch] [Corbeau GT II seat]

Comment

It's not an e30, but there is a schwarz e28 in revenge of the nerds; at the beginning when they are on the highway going to college, right after the dad says "I've got the cruise control set to 35." LOL.
                      sigpic

Comment

What about the 87 325i vert with the hardtop in the dark knight when the joker pulls out of the bank?

Comment

"Captain Ron" Red E30 vert.

Comment

e30 in Taken with liem neson

at the end when liem is driving to try to catch the boat.
                            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                              e30 in Taken with liem neson

at the end when liem is driving to try to catch the boat.
                              +1, you see the burst of yellow light from the french ellips.

There's also another four door e30 when he is chasing the Albanian spotter up the entrance ramp. The first car that almost clocks the taxi
                              sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
                              That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

In Yes Man, Jim Carrey is driving a 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X