No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know clerks 2 was already said, but the red, two door pre-'88 e30 in it appears to be lowered.

you can see it right when Randal says to Becky "may your first child be a masculine one".
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwforum View Post
      Suprised nobody called this one yet, but Mitch from old school drives one. can't remember the color or if its 2 door or 4 door, but I wanna say 4.
      Just watched that tonight and caught it for the first time and came right to this thread. Its a red 2 door i believe.
      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

does this count?
        monoblanco
        www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

there is one in the original saw, its red. and basically on screen for .5 seconds when the first dude gets abducted
          Originally posted by Lof8
          4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
          therefore, their value is much greater.
          Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerboy08 View Post
            I know clerks 2 was already said, but the red, two door pre-'88 e30 in it appears to be lowered.

you can see it right when Randal says to Becky "may your first child be a masculine one".
            I'm wondering if that might be Kevin Smith's or one of his production guy's cars, because it shows up in "Zack & Miri" as well.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              I'm wondering if that might be Kevin Smith's or one of his production guy's cars, because it shows up in "Zack & Miri" as well.

-Charlie
              I'll have to look for that; it would be impressive if it belonged to Kevin Smith, because at times he has been a big dude. Like requiring a suv or truck big.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the grave dig but in Days of thunder with tom cruise the girl character(doctor) is driving a white late model E30 looked like she had sport seats too.

Comment

Adventureland

terrible movie, but it was set in the 80's and there is an unmistakable 85 db car in there

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                    "yes man"-jim carrey give a bum a ride to the park. then runs outa gass

Yeah thats the one I was gonna say aha they tried to make the car look crappy when it was perfectly fine...
                    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

I'm almost positive theres one in the movie License to Kill near the end.

00 Audi S4 2.7tt 6MT
                      02 Audi S6 Avant 4.2

Comment

I am pretty sure there was a Cab in a shot from "Flash Forward" on ABC last night.
                        03 M3 Vert
                        89 325i

Comment

I think "Manta Manta" had a couple in it, if you've never seen the movie, youtube it,
                          Retro classic that'll make you laugh so hard you'll pass out, lol
                          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

i just watched adverntureland, and there is an e30 parked in front of razzmatazz. the movie is set in 1987 so it is a "new" bmw in the movie. ironically the plastic part surrounding the front diving boards is kind of peeling up, showing its age.
                            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

got one.. maybe been posted already..
                              "old school" end of the movie.. there moving out of the pledge house. and moving stuff into a zinno sedan:p
                              ]

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                                Adventureland

terrible movie, but it was set in the 80's and there is an unmistakable 85 db car in there
                                51 minutes in, Schwartz 87 325i out side the club. (watching it now)
                                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                                X