No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's been posted yet, but there's an orange (forgive me for not knowing the proper color) 2002 in American Gangster... I'm watching it right now.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik View Post
      Just saw three movies in the past week with E30's in them. Just wanted to see what else people have seen them pop up in....

1. A Civil Action - one of the lawyers drives a black E30
      2. Days of Thunder - Nicole Kidman drives a white E30
      3. Last Run - there's a pretty decent dirt road chase with a black E30 M3

Where else have you seen them?
      Can I just say, I've been searching for this movie for years. I saw it maybe 3 or 4 years ago and it's what made me fall in love with the e30 M3, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what movie it was.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

Comment

Originally posted by schermer View Post
        Can I just say, I've been searching for this movie for years. I saw it maybe 3 or 4 years ago and it's what made me fall in love with the e30 M3, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what movie it was.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
        Dammit. Just because of this I sat through a shitty romantic movie starring Fred Savage waiting to see an M3.

Then I look on IMDb to see that there's a 2001 Last Run instead of the 2004 The Last Run I just watched.
        Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax.
        -Jackie Stewart

Comment

500 days of summer- blue 325i
          Tim.

Comment

Fear

There was traffic scene with a Bronzit 325is. Plastic bumpers.

Comment

beggining of " The Mask" when jim carey pulls away from the club after getting 'the loaner' from valet a 2dr? e30 passes by him going the same direction

Comment

Not a movie, but i was watching truelife on MTV, "i cant trust my partner" (or something of that sort). In the first 15mins one couple was playing basketball (i think in california), and there was a late model alpine in the parking lot.
                sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Not sure if its been posted yet, but in The Dark Knight. When the joker's school bus pulls out into the group of them, it can't be missed.
                  Last edited by mrboots; 12-17-2009, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Watched The Last Boy Scout the other night. There's a red cabbie that gets driven by one of the bad guys for a short time. Bruce Willis also thrashes an E32 around for a bit.

Comment

welllll i don't know if this has been posted yet, butttt

the main character in the movie 500 days of summer drives an early model e30 with a PLASTIC BUMPER SWAP (no rear valence)?!?

really great movie by the way. does joseph gordon-levitt drive an e30? IS HE ON R3V LIKE JIM CARREY???
                      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by mrboots View Post
                        Not sure if its been posted yet, but in The Dark Knight. When the joker's school bus pulls out into the group of them, it can't be missed.
                        Yup

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Silver e30 in "What's the worst that can happen?" It drives by as Martin Lawrence and detective walk down the street, and the again at the end of the scene it's parked on the side.

Comment

"Boy eats girl" an Irish movie, with Samantha Mumba. I watched it on demand. Its about about zombies, a comedy. Towards the end, about 50 minutes in, Nathan's (the main zombie) mom drive a late model green coupe. The zombies do break the front windshield, and it meets an untimely end. :(

short scene form the movie (no e30 content)

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                            "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

alright ill try one i just was from paris with love and in the big chase scene with that audi which is sweet by the way they pass a alpine vert getting on the freeway and from a front shot same chase im pretty damn sure i saw a sterling silBer metallic coup
                              i cant confirm cause they dont take to kindly to rewinding in the theater lol
                              so go see it
                              sigpic

Comment

Point Break, when Bhodie's gang pulls up to the bank in the burgundy Lincoln, an E30 can be seen pulling off in the distance, going from left to right across the screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X