Hiking in Great Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiking in Great Falls

I went hiking sunday with this girl I'm really in to. Took a bunch of photos with my point-and-shoot then cleaned them up in PS. Had to really go strong on the contrast as the sun washed out a lot on the raw images.

And of course a few of me and her:

stephenbrody.com

Very nice, looks like a great area.

One thing a woman needs to be willing to do is go outdoors and enjoy herself with the simple things for me to want to date them. I find it shows how much of a needy bitch they'll be.

Congrats.
    Function.
    Form.
    sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHA

Sorry I thought you meant Great Falls Montana, and 1st thoughts is that girl must be one tough chick. Then I looked at the pics and realized its not in MT, you guys dont have nearly enough clothes on to be hiking out there right now with High temps in low singles. And there were not nearly enough PINE TREES.

Looks like a fun time none the less, I am lucky mine likes to go out in the woods and back country with me when ever we get the chance.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

hahaha! Yeah the hiking trails are on the MD side of the Falls and the Park is on the VA side. We had a good time, we originally were planning to go watch football at a bar somewhere but decided it was too nice of a day to sit around and drink beer. We had a blast, she's awesome!
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

good eating catfish @ those spots. nice shots, cute girl

Comment

A great place to go. Beautiful shots. She sounds very awesome.
            1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
            1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
            1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Oh My God. What an amazing pictures! It is indeed a very exciting place. I hope I could also go trekking with my partner here and take some wonderful pictures together. Actually who took the pictures? Was it you or your girl? Anyway they are simply appreciable. You both are looking great together.
              wheelchair van

Comment

Working...
              X