VICE loves BMW's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VICE loves BMW's

I was watching MTV today and saw what I thought was an E30 in a quick frame during a 'VICE Guide to Everything' trailer. I ran the trailer back and indeed it was. An E30 drag racing an e34. I looked on YouTube to see if I could find it and I did. And to my surprise, there were a few more shots of E30s. Maybe I will have to watch this show lol.

if the video didn't post, I'm on my phone, here is the direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZRe81dSZo

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Nice looks like a cool show actually. Die Antworld ftw lol
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

If the show is anywhere as cool as the trailer I'll definitly be watching it. The e30 didn't look to bad either

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
      P2 S60 Daily
      IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

i'll watch the entire season in hopes of catching a shot of a modded e30! I was going to post a thread on this but you beat me to it!
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
        X