My girls '06 Mini S with Miro 279's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girls '06 Mini S with Miro 279's

Sorry for the iPhone pictures. Just got back from getting some 215/45 r17 Toyo PX4's mounted on some 17x7.5 Miro 279's. They look great on my girls '06 Mini S and I just wanted to share.

I just changed some brake parts out as well.

Cheers!
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Love it! My dad had a 2006 MCS in electric blue, How I loved it. First car I learned to drive on.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Looking good, I love those damn mini's can't wait till I get one.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Those brakes look cute

Comment

Originally posted by DG films View Post
          Those brakes look cute
          lol! yeah they are. mostly for looks. as i said it's my girl's car. she is no racer.
          but they do work well!
          this car is a blast to drive! wish it was a 5 speed though. how ever the auto trans in this car is the best i have driven and can be controlled fairly well with the correct throttle input.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

The best you have driven? I used to work at a BMW dealer...I hated those autos because they were so slow to respond to driving conditions, and under harder driving would become very erratic. The MCS's are a little better, but that's mostly because they have enough power to not notice the behavior as much.

**That said, they are still reasonably fun cars, and yours looks pretty good. I've always liked the aero skirts.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

well i only ever drive manual cars. this is only the second auto car i have ever driven that is why i said "the best i have driven" and not something like "the auto trans in this car is one of the best on the market."
              my moms volvo shifts more erratically then an olympic athlete with cerebral palsy running the 500.
              sigpic

Comment

I like the MCS. Drove around the Circuit de Catalunya in one. Saw one with some Koseis today, looked great. Red pads (who makes red pads?) and x-drilled rotors are pretty lame though.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                  my moms volvo shifts more erratically then an olympic athlete with cerebral palsy running the 500.
                  my mom's newer volvo did that too...till I drove it.. and the tranny blew up on the grizzly peak uphill two-lane. :D

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I like the way the rotors look. Don't need to worry about them working because they will never be used that hard.
                    The pads are Pagid brake pads from Bav Auto. Good pads.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X