what would It look like if I...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tg318is
    replied
    soo much fail right there

    Leave a comment:


  • Big Willy
    replied
    Originally posted by SpoolnDaapex
    One piece wheel trying to pull off a polished lip = fail
    How so? They were a standard on white m-tech II verts, and the later EVO M3s

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    Originally posted by SpoolnDaapex
    One piece wheel trying to pull off a polished lip = fail
    lets see your wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpoolnDaapex
    replied
    One piece wheel trying to pull off a polished lip = fail

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    Originally posted by hey_you
    ...what's in your trunk?
    d-force ltw5 w/nitto nto1 for a spare.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I think it would look like this:
    SILVER

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    some people just have no imagination. is it really that hard to

    a. picture your car with silver wheels

    or

    b. SEARCH for a diamondschwarz 2 door with stock weaves?

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    doit

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    i was not sure what kind of silver you wanted, i hope this silver works

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    Originally posted by Dtmnuka

    CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP MY WHEELS SILVER!
    No

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by tg318is
    wut

    Leave a comment:


  • Dtmnuka
    replied
    The car was lowered on springs when I got it so im not sure what they are. No drop hats, thats why I have the wheelie stance, Im planning on seeing if I can just cut off a deal coil and If not Im going to just get new springs for the front. I wish I had coil over money :(

    I have a 12' sub in the trunk! so thats not helping any! its a audiobahn eternal series sub so its MASSIVE

    CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP MY WHEELS SILVER!

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIF8008
    douche^
    Originally posted by Dtmnuka
    haha what a dumb ass
    wut

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    it would look better

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    betting money hes just on IE3's with no drop hats

    Leave a comment:

Working...