sig me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sig me??

so i have the e30 now and i am still rockin the e28 sig. here is a picture i was thinking of. since my name was PNWbimmer I was thinking maybe putting a compass with the "NW" arrow highlighted or as the only arrow that has lettering (if that makes sense). Or doing kinda like my sig already and outline my car taking away the passat an prius and such, i think that could be cool...otherwise feel free to mess around with this. thanks

1990 325i Coupe
    ///PNW e30 CREW

here it is a bit smaller

1990 325i Coupe
    ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

I'll do it happily if you take a better picture. That one is no fun to work with

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

i know i know i just dont have a good camera on me at the moment. lo siento...here is the previous owner's pic (dangit)...

Last edited by MikeM; 01-25-2011, 02:29 PM.
        1990 325i Coupe
        ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

hah, that one is actually worse (composition-wise) but the quality is a lot more workable. I pretty much have to crop the car since the picture has to be about 3 width per 1 height. Ideally a sig picture should be zoomed out a bit (like mine.) Just for future reference, next time you take some pictures.

Comment

haha i can work with it, check it out.

the thing is that i have cleaned up the bumpers to make them a darker black and shadowlined the kidneys since this picture. thanks tho!
            1990 325i Coupe
            ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

well shit, why didn't you say so? :P

p.s. I left the kidneys chrome because I like it better that way. :sunglasses gif:
              Last edited by hi its me alec; 01-25-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

ooooo you wanna do something cool? instead of my lisense plate number, could you put "503 NEP" in there and keep the tree and the oregon on top? and make the "PNW" part of PNWbimmer a color closer to calypso to match the car??

and if its not too much to ask, could you show me the blacked out kidneys too??? hahahahah thanks!!!!
                1990 325i Coupe
                ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

haha sure, i'll spend another half hour doing the plate if you want to do something cool in return and paypal me some cash money

or you can just borrow a camera and take a better picture, and i'll make you another one without difficulty. =P i vote just do that.

Comment

haha nevermind then. pictures will come with time
                    1990 325i Coupe
                    ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
                      haha sure, i'll spend another half hour doing the plate if you want to do something cool in return and paypal me some cash money

or you can just borrow a camera and take a better picture, and i'll make you another one without difficulty. =P i vote just do that.
                      hahahha. nice.
                      Originally posted by z31maniac
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
                      X