Can someone draw me a piston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone draw me a piston?

I'm making a site called Piston In The Wind, and I thought it'd be cool to make the P out of a piston. Or rather just insert a piston and rod outline where the P would be. I totally suck ass at photoshop, and I'm soliciting help from a charitable photoshop guru. I looked everywhere for a stock photo to purchase, but came up empty. I can pay you (via paypal) a realistic fee for your work (I'm not a douche, just poor, so please be reasonable). If you just give it to me out of the kindness of your heart, from one poor r3ver to another, I offer you an enthusiastic bj and/or a huge thank you.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Tom

I could do it if you like you can find my site bellow by clicking on my sig and I can give you a deal since your a fellow enthusiast.

Comment

i have one for you in vector already its pretty niffty.
      let me know if you like it i can provide you with the ai verson so you can scale it or whatever.
      sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerman17 View Post
        I could do it if you like you can find my site bellow by clicking on my sig and I can give you a deal since your a fellow enthusiast.
        PM sent

Originally posted by 10-66kruk View Post
        i have one for you in vector already its pretty niffty.
        let me know if you like it i can provide you with the ai verson so you can scale it or whatever.

Thanks, but this is not exactly what I was looking for. I had more if a thinner rod in mind, and maybe the piston at an angle. You know, somewhat resembling a P. Much appreciated all the same!

Comment

Working...
        X