Photoshop requests

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Originally posted by Fr33rider2
    I hope that's what you meant...



    Yep, Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • KamilMk
    replied
    Yes please.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by KamilMk


    Can you make the rims flat white? And get rid of the black border pieces on the side of the car and both bumpers?
    Do you want me to get rid of the badges too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    I hope that's what you meant...



    Leave a comment:


  • KamilMk
    replied


    Can you make the rims flat white? And get rid of the black border pieces on the side of the car and both bumpers?

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    In this pic can you P-Chop some candy red tails and a black painted bumper:



    In this one can you P-Chop some smoked tail lights, blacked out grills, and a black bumper again.



    Thanks.

    P.S. Yes, the car is lower now.

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Fr33rider2
    Thankgod you understood that... haha, that does look pretty good, and as you can tell, I'm not very good at photoshop...yet. just an idea though, for the rims, you should do some darkening in the inside parts to make it look more real, but the paint looks really good
    Yeah it was just for a quick reference.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Thankgod you understood that... haha, that does look pretty good, and as you can tell, I'm not very good at photoshop...yet. just an idea though, for the rims, you should do some darkening in the inside parts to make it look more real, but the paint looks really good

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    Lol thanks for the effort, I got a different picture and just did it myself... This one looks good, no?

    Just threw the rims in quick, I do use photoshop, but was wondering if you guys could pull of miracles. But that original picture was terrible to work with.

    Leave a comment:


  • c4ls7
    replied
    ya tough to do with a car thats 3 different shades of white. But I present to you..... The Smirf mobile.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    I think this is the best I can do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    I'll just be the first to say, that's not the blue he was asking for, but then again, I'm not him...

    Originally posted by Raxe

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    You already did it? or you have done that before? Because I'm up for this one

    And do you want both done?
    Last edited by Fr33rider2; 03-21-2011, 05:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    did it myself.

    Leave a comment:

Working...