Photoshop requests

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt-B
    replied
    lol fine

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    I need my sock sig please
    I don't do sigs, at least not yet... if I find some time, i'll think of something but you might as well just post a thread for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by Supersurfer92
    Perfect, thats exactly what i needed to be able to get a loose visual of what I want to do, thanks for the effort
    guess i put my standards on photoshopping too high... thanks for not trolling on me

    Leave a comment:


  • Supersurfer92
    replied
    Perfect, thats exactly what i needed to be able to get a loose visual of what I want to do, thanks for the effort

    Leave a comment:


  • Tricked 323i
    replied
    Originally posted by Supersurfer92
    Can I get this flat blacked(think grill paint) with flat lime green side mouldings, flat lime freen bumper trim, flg basket weaves, and flg kidney trim?
    Quick 10 min job not perfect but you get the idea......
    Kevin

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    I need my sock sig please

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by Supersurfer92
    Can I get this flat blacked(think grill paint) with flat lime green side mouldings, flat lime freen bumper trim, flg basket weaves, and flg kidney trim?
    I'm sorry man, I really can't do this one. been trying for an hour. it keeps looking like shit cus it's really hard to get that flat color with all that shineness

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by Supersurfer92
    Can I get this flat blacked(think grill paint) with flat lime green side mouldings, flat lime freen bumper trim, flg basket weaves, and flg kidney trim?
    I'll get it to you tomorrow, it's a little late, unless some asshole on here does it before, as they usually do.

    BTW, sick whip

    Leave a comment:


  • Supersurfer92
    replied
    Can I get this flat blacked(think grill paint) with flat lime green side mouldings, flat lime freen bumper trim, flg basket weaves, and flg kidney trim?

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Photoshop gods, make me a sig out of these 3 pics please, thanks!!!


    Originally posted by kid325e
    Matt-B in all his glory. Make this shit a sig NOW!





    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Black bcaps on the pic above somebody?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_(1st Musk)_
    replied
    what language are you speaking? haz, da, wit?
    couldnt do the wheels


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Can I haz da p-chop wit da whip slammed, and da shadowline and da bottlecaps all black.

    <br>

    Much appreciated in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by trackjunkie21
    butthurt much
    thanks for putting it as your sig too. hahaha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by EthirtyIS
    ok please photoshop these konig candy wheels on my red e30...



    the white ones in the middle are the ones im looking at, but im not sure how the white will look, thus the reason for the request.



    the konigs are 15x7.5, so there an inch bigger than the stock weaves im on right now.
    thanks

    Sorry for taking so long, the forum was down for me, don't know if it was for anyone else...

    Leave a comment:

Working...