Photoshop requests

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hi its me alec
    replied
    That's a pretty tough request. It would be easier if you found a picture of an e30 that's not white. White has no luster or reflection, blue has a lot of luster/reflection. So it won't turn out very good when it's taken into pshop, made darker, and blue added. It will look more like matte blue. Plus the rust spots will all need to be taken out freehand. In order for it to look good, the pshopper needs to manually add in a reflection and come up with some creative solutions to the lack of color depth. I've done this with white and silver cars, and it's never ideal or fun

    I'd consider myself a very good photoshopper and would never even try to do that one. Not knocking the request or anything, just being informative and explanatory. With pshop, you really need to start with the best picture possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    Chance for you to try again :) These are pics of the car when I got it, so no it doesn't look like that now. But If you wouldnt mind putting the mitsubishi's paint on the bmw, that would be awesome. Thanks!


    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    No prob ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    How much better could it be? I didn't need anything perfect, but that exceeded my expectations.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    I did that, but didn't think it looked that good, sorry :/

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    thank you man! That is beautiful :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by Predzy743
    can your make cars moar low?
    YEAH! Post a picture and I'll get right on it!
    8-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Predzy743
    replied
    can your make cars moar low?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Originally posted by rblevins
    Lol what you want a damn Hi Res? hahah That pic should work
    It's really hard to get a glossy look out of an object that doesn't start out glossy, If you can do... do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rblevins
    replied
    Lol what you want a damn Hi Res? hahah That pic should work

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    Not your fault!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Ok, thanks... sorry again for the inconvenience.

    Leave a comment:


  • GunMetalGrey
    replied
    I'll try to get a better pic of the rim tomorrow. And I wish I knew what they were, I want to get center caps, the guy said they were American Racing

    Leave a comment:


  • Fr33rider2
    replied
    Can you post a better quality picture, it's a little hard, I'll still do my best on this one if you can't :)

    OR just give me the name of the rims, and I will replace the one on the car and make them look newer, which would just make it easy for me and you.
    Last edited by Fr33rider2; 03-14-2011, 04:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...