Vancouver M5 meet pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRYE30 View Post
    I'm not, I tried signing up but as you said, my account hasn't been activated yet. YES! the one with the sick RD rims is on there. he's got 3 e39's (including a touring) 1 e46 m3 and an e30!!!

EDIT: I just tried again and apperently my account is activated...sweet!
    haha yeah that's Victor, he's got a pimp e30 cabrio too. Introduce yourself! We've got some of the best e30s in the world in our community if I may say so.

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
      Cause there are a bunch of elitist fucks on this board? dunno
      I'm not an elitist by any means, just annoyed with the exploitation and proliferation of M. The true elitists sit in the driver's seats of newer M cars imo.

Comment

Originally posted by davem View Post
        Hey dude are you on bcbimmer.com? It's a local bmw forum that is very active. Lately it's been difficult to join but if you pm me some info after you sign up I'll try to get the admin to activate your account. I'm pretty sure I've met one of the owners of one of those blue m5s.

I tried signing up for that forum before but they never activated my account. If you can help get that done I'd appreciate it. I create account with the screen name I use here.

I'm originally from Vancouver but moved to Cali back in 99.
        2013 C250
        2012 ALPINA B7
        2006 X5 e53
        2001 740i e38
        1998 e320 s210
        2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Originally posted by SFGadgetGuy View Post
          I tried signing up for that forum before but they never activated my account. If you can help get that done I'd appreciate it. I create account with the screen name I use here.

I'm originally from Vancouver but moved to Cali back in 99.
          PM me your real first name, where you live (city), year of car etc. The admin has been pretty anal lately because apparently we're getting hit hard with spammers.

You could also try emailing him directly, see this link:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=198901&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
            I'm not an elitist by any means, just annoyed with the exploitation and proliferation of M. The true elitists sit in the driver's seats of newer M cars imo.
            So you're saying that the E39 M5 isn't an M car? I'm starting to question your thoughts, as that's what it sounds like you're saying. I do understand that the E34 M5 was the last hand built one. But to say that an E39 M5 isn't an actual M car is just absurd.
            M Coupe

Comment

...doucher

Sick M's bro

Comment

sup

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                  So you're saying that the E39 M5 isn't an M car? I'm starting to question your thoughts, as that's what it sounds like you're saying.
                  That's what I'm saying. I suppose I could've avoided shitting on the thread by keeping my opinions to myself. I was disappointed though. Carry on!

Comment

That's what I'm saying. I suppose I could've avoided shitting on the thread by keeping my opinions to myself. I was disappointed though. Carry on!
                    Wow. Those are some strong words, especially if you've ever driven one before. And I mean really driven one. I guess we can't be friends.
                    M Coupe

Comment

I'm just older and crustier than you are Eric.:)

Comment

I'm just older and crustier than you are Eric.:)
                        That is true, however, M cars should be raw and more defined than the 'series' it's based off of, ya know? I guess M cars are just too much for you ;)
                        M Coupe

Comment

Motorsport cars should be built in the Motorsport facility by Motorsport personnel, away from the mechanized assembly line of all the other cars, ITB's or otherwise imo. If I had the $$$ I'd own a prime example of every real M car ever made.;)

Comment

Beautiful cars. One of these days....
                            Continuous For Sale Thread
                            323i s50

Comment

Motorsport cars should be built in the Motorsport facility by Motorsport personnel, away from the mechanized assembly line of all the other cars, ITB's or otherwise imo. If I had the $$$ I'd own a prime example of every real M car ever made.;)
                              ...But they do have ITB's.
                              M Coupe

Comment

man, those RDs are niiice. definitley would consider these if i didnt get my RDs
                                My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                                1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                                IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                                1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X