Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool challenging sig (scotland flag and car) needed

Here is my new car....picture in link, high res link here

Okay here is my new, well old, but new to me BMW...I was hoping for a sig picture with the shape of the car cut of the background and it placed on a background of a scotland flag

I googled this one...but there is so much better ones than this, waving in wind or static, doesn't matter as long as the car suits it...being scottish I thought the red and blue will really work.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It may be a tall ask, but could the windows of the car show the flag too...I think it'll be a really cool sig if it all works out as it does in my head.

Thanks for looking and if you are able to help even better ;)

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

As another Scot, I'm quite interested in seeing this...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
      As another Scot, I'm quite interested in seeing this...
      Thanks buddy, Born in the Highlands, Loch Ness of all places and then when I was 15 my parents moved to the south of England...I'm proud of my heritage! ;)

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
      Dean, has anyone told you that youre a spitting image of English singer-songwriter and musician, james blunt?

Comment

As am I! I have an enormous Scottish flag, and Scottish National flag in my room. I'm "technically" American, as thats where I was born, but I'm almost all Scottish blood and have a dual citizenship and go over whenever I can. I even where full formal kilts to school events! My new helmet for racing is going to be a exact replica of Sir Jackie Stewarts. Someone get this man a sig! haha.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

:up:

Comment

Working...
          X