Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn ugly bronzits..help make it better please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is slightly metallic burnt orange not jump out to you?

If I had the money and your car I'd throw a carbon hood on, definitely do black rims, all trim and all that black of course, then do all the little highlights in metallic burnt orange. Of if you really wanted to be cool burnt orange wheels.

I'd photoshop it but I got too much to do myself gl
    Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
      spend your money on PDR. not that expensive, they charge per panel, i have a great guy, doing my whole car for 150 next week.

dude, ever notice everytime you post a thread it gets DRAWN THE FUCK OUT because you argue with people and refuse to take advice. dont post for advice and expect us to all agree with you, or try to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

seriously man, chill. dont be so sensitive or confrontational.

oh and YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!
      wtf are u talking about. i posted looking for some photshoping. im not arguing with anyone just sharing opinions. I didnt say we have to agree. i just said i dont see painted calipers every day.hahaha so thats why i wanna go with it.
      ive actually liked the responses and kinda agree with the one guy who said any other color will look goofy with bronzit. I feel like there may be ONE color that could work. just looking for ideas on that color and if possible how it looks on the car
      Originally posted by Hick View Post
      black out everything, my old bronzit

Yea blacking out everything is a major 1st step of improvements..I blacked out the chrome and am painting the bumper black also so its fresh. but I like the black turn signals also! im looking at wrapping mine in some tint. that works well. thanks for the inspiration
      Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
      A clean bronzit might be favorite my color on an e30
      ^ hell yea man! the first time ive heard that.
      m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
      build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by Threehz View Post
        How is slightly metallic burnt orange not jump out to you?

If I had the money and your car I'd throw a carbon hood on, definitely do black rims, all trim and all that black of course, then do all the little highlights in metallic burnt orange. Of if you really wanted to be cool burnt orange wheels.

I'd photoshop it but I got too much to do myself gl
        slightly metallic burnt orange? im not sure what u mean. post a pic of the orange. id appreciate it

And I would looove to be able to afford a carbon fiber hood. do u know where i can find em for sale? come to think of it I havnt priced any for the e30. maybe I should shop around. anyone ever seen a e30 with a black roof btw?

Comment

You dont see painted calipers anymore for a reason!

Comment

So back to the original post. I know people may be busy but some photoshopping would be greatly appreciated. Is there anyone who could please work with me on this little project. Im trying to actually see some color options and go from there..Thanks!

Comment

How about od green parts on a bronzit??
              could anyone throw some shades of green on the rims just so i can see what it loks like next to the bronzit?

Any photoshop ppl out there with a free couple of minutes.lol

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

bronzit FTMFW!!

Currently E30-less

- EthosMotorsports.com

Comment

Tuck them bumpers! Also shadowline, a black kidneys.

Comment

Wait... you want to do lime green or purple because you feel RED is played out?

I know this has been said since the dawn of time, but this generation is going to be the end of our civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by nomansfriend View Post
                        I love bronzit. Miss mine:(.
                        yup I second this 100% Even better looking when its FRESH RESPRAY
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by GatoEnFuego View Post
                          Wait... you want to do lime green or purple because you feel RED is played out?

I know this has been said since the dawn of time, but this generation is going to be the end of our civilization.
                          Gato...maybe u should read. i didnt say i want to do lime green. i was throwing that out there. AND I DIDNT SAY PINK.haha i caught that. u went back and ninja edited it to say purple now..but on that topic, a dark purple on the other hand looks really nice on small parts as an accent. ive seen it on black cars. and no it doesnt look gay. it might not work with bronzit but i thought seeing it would let me know for sure.

a little bit of thinking outside the box and looking at something on photoshop before laying down paint wont end our civilization. food for thought
                          -----------------------------------------------------------

Hick, THANK YOU SOO MUCH for actually posting something for me to look at and staying on topic. i saw that in the thread and was like, he said "my old bronzit" earlier but was like is that a green & bronzit e30 in the sig?lol

DmcL, ive been seeing that sig around the forum and it always gave me pride to also own a bronzit. ppl always gimme shit on the color even though mine shines nice agin from the respray. as soon as i saw my e30 i wanted it. and it was one of the first e30's id ever really noticed or thought about owning. you have a nice car man

Vince E30, i have done the shadowlining, I thought i said that earlier in the post. the first ones just an older pic. but its okay if u missed it. i agree shadowlining does a lot for the bronzit

And i actually tucked my back bumper but didnt like it. i drift my car (or try to) and actually like having the metal bumpers for if ppl tap me, or i tap a wall. A few weeks ago i messed up in a sweeping left turn and swung out to far hitting the passenger corner of the diving board a guard rail. if i would have had a tucked bumper I would have been fucked. Put shocks with fluid back in and my bumper took that hit like a champ! i backed into a pole in a parking garage when it was tucked and it threw the whole right side of the bumper in making the left stick out super crooked. i decided against it right after.

for a black car tho i always liked the black painted metal bumpers. but feel like it will only work with a black car. like on a bronzit it would draw your eyes to the bumper to much. idk tho. could anyone possibly photoshop black divingboards on a bronzit e30. or has anyone seen pics of this done?

Comment

Comment

just slam it, your car is setup nice, but it's 4x4 stance kills it

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

I agree, 4x4 kills already ugly bronzit cars. You can black everything out, it helps, but don't go overboard like I did. (still need to shadowline, and respray rocker)
                                85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Working...
                                X