Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some shots from a local car show (no BMWs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get your panties in a bunch :|

No one is saying your pics are bad, or that there are "rules" for showing pictures. But considering you made a thread titled "Some shots from a local car show" I imagine most people (myself included) popped in here to expecting see just that. A bunch of images from a car show. Only instead there are 3 extreme close up images of details on 3 different cars...

Nothing wrong with the pictures, just kinda... well a thread fail. If you got more, post em up! Otherwise there's a photography thread you could throw em into. So don't get defensive, and don't take things personally. Just go grab some more of your pics ;)

Comment

Oh and OT, Jason I dig the new sig. That car is damn sexy

Comment

Originally posted by mikelat View Post
        Hey I didn't know there were (unwritten) rules for positng on here like 'show the whole car and nothing but the car', sorry.

Conformity, the American way.
        Its fine if you want to be 'artistic' but personaly i seen the title, and thought oh good, some different cars to look at. Then opened the links and seen two hood ornaments and a partial shot of a front end. It was a big let down.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by London View Post
          Oh and OT, Jason I dig the new sig. That car is damn sexy
          Thanks man!!!

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Good grief guys, just because they aren't what you guys expect from car show pics doesn't mean you have to tear into him. I for one really, really like that second pic (swift as the wind). Some very nice photography skills there.

You may want to post these in this thread, more likely that people will appreciate them there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
              Good grief guys, just because they aren't what you guys expect from car show pics doesn't mean you have to tear into him. I for one really, really like that second pic (swift as the wind). Some very nice photography skills there.

You may want to post these in this thread, more likely that people will appreciate them there.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=196136
              It's called having thick skin, and as I can tell I'm not the only one who came in this thread thinking that I was going to see full cars. And yes, that thread is better suited for those pictures.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I'd still like to see more pics of this carshow. Looks like it could be good. But this thread does not deliver.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

You join a public forum, then can't take criticism, then try to throw some canadian trash talk in, Not looking good for you Mikelat from Ladner B.C.

Comment

Working...
                  X