Few pics of my car on the Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few pics of my car on the Dragon

Spent last weekend at SoWo and went with my buddies up to the Tail of the Dragon on Friday. Here's a few pics I found of my car:

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to go. What suspension are you on? Squatting pretty good.

Comment

Glad to see another alpine 318is in FL. Just out of curiosity, did the car come painted with all of the trim white?

Comment

It was definitely fun. All the roads in the mountains up there are amazing.

I have JOM's "coilovers" on the car right now. They'll most likely be getting swapped out in the near future... depending on what projects take priority first.

Comment

Originally posted by carguy101 View Post
          Glad to see another alpine 318is in FL. Just out of curiosity, did the car come painted with all of the trim white?
          Yea, it's been resprayed. The previous owner actually put a little pearl in it. Luckily it's not much pearl, just enough to give some shimmer in the sun. The paint job is decent, but I wish he'd left the trim black.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshDank View Post
            Yea, it's been resprayed. The previous owner actually put a little pearl in it. Luckily it's not much pearl, just enough to give some shimmer in the sun. The paint job is decent, but I wish he'd left the trim black.
            At least bumper trim is easy to replace. Sounds like a fun car.

Comment

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your forum and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your forum posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Comment

nice pics! the car is squatting really good on them turns!
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                X