Vinyl work: cuttable EPS format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl work: cuttable EPS format

Anyone on here have the ability to create a cuttable EPS file? I am wanting to wrap the back 1/2 of e30. I tried to wrap it my self, but it was a disaster, so i found a local guy who does signs, but he is asking for the .eps file. So i am looking for someone who has the e30 "outline" and could add in a fade of sorts i created to transition the vinyl to the back half.

Wat?

R.H.D
    M-technic I club

Comment

An outline for a vinyl job doesn't sound like it will work as you're expecting...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I am looking for someone who has the ability to create a .eps format image file. I have a local guy who will cut and apply the vinyl, but i wanted to find someone who had the ability to design the wrap. (it won't be a solid car wrap) By finding someone who already has an e30 template (outline) most of the work is done

Comment

Ooohhh I see, so like a template to make a design on. I get what you're saying now.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

i wish you luck

Comment

Originally posted by B-well View Post
              i wish you luck
              Ah, thanks??

There are plenty of people on here that a) work with vinyl or b) have had vinyl work done.

I am not looking for a handout. I am willing to pay for services provided.

Comment

Working...
              X