that vert does not pull that off at all
Mtech 2 body with black "trim" line
Collapse
X
-
-
The Mtech 2 valence is mounted over the stock valence but, if you look the actual bumper part is different, the Mtech 2 bumper doesn't have the black trim piece at all.Leave a comment:
-
Not sure...I can't find any more of the exact car. There is another brown one plastered all over the web, equally as sexy...but it has color matched trim. I thought maybe it was the same car, just updated...but it does have different plates. I dunno
Aren't all MTech 2's like that? I thought they all mounted over the stock valence...?
Either or, I think the black trim still looks good with MTech 2's depending on car color.Leave a comment:
-
-
Hmmm...How does it look if you had red on white, or red on black?Leave a comment:
-
buy one can of black plasti-dip. spray said areas. if you dont like it just peel it off. if you like it, leave it as the plasti-dip will hold up nicely.
here you go:



it doesnt look terrible, but i like stock with the molding better than mtech II with the black areas.Last edited by straight6pwr; 12-11-2012, 11:14 PM.Leave a comment:
-
^ its not a MTech 2 bumper. Its a plastic bumper with a Mtech 2 valance.Leave a comment:
-
^ I've came across pics of this car too, it looks great. Any idea what kind of sides he is running? I haven't seen a side shot of this car.Leave a comment:
-

This is always one of my fav E30's. I love that paint..but he still has the black trim with MTech kit. I'll post a pic of mine when it comes in too, I'll be doing the same. Keeping my black trim.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the input. I really like the front look of this car (in pic), But your right maybe the sides would look a bit off. I will search more, but do you happen to have pics of this that car with regular bumpers? ThanksSeen pics before...not a fan of emulating trim that's not there with black paint, especially 3" thick trim on the sides of the car. The lines would have to be perfectly uniform and straight as well otherwise it would really look terrible. Mind as well go with regular plastic bumpers and aftermarket skirts without pods if that's the case. Regular bumpers, front M tech cover, aftermarket m tech apron and skirts without pods has been done and looks pretty good. There was a car like this at Socal vintage. Maybe a CAtuned car?Leave a comment:
-
Im with Barry on this. i have 2 mtech2 cars. the black line idea looks horrible.
Joonsup's car looks great. he has the Euro plastic bumper time and Mtech2 valance. and zender rear valance.Leave a comment:

:

Leave a comment: