No announcement yet.

Something to lighten the mood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoot man stangs suck...the old ones are respectible but the new ones NO!!! every little rich kid gets one from his daddy and thinks they are God's gift to the earth b/c they have a mustang. MUSTANGS ARE GIRL CARS!!! they are fast in a straight line but even w/ 100,000bucks of work on them and they still can't turn worth crap.
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

ya, I'm talkin like the old mach 1's and stuff, those were fast, but ya, they even weren't the best at cornering I'd agree. Altho the 69 and 70 Boss 302's were made for transam racing and kicked ass at it

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
        You do know that that V6 stang would still roll a 318is, right?
        Not an automatic V-6 stang.
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

who cares about strait lines anyway??? my 318is would rape any stang in the curvies
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

hell, remember that color changing convertible that whooped on everyone's asshole? shit, it could corner like a phen. all these ignorant kids dont know what they are talking about. the elitism of 20 year old german cars have screwed up their heads

Comment

when I get my Korman track suspension in I really doubt and color changing monster will be able to own me ;) who knows though

Comment

runs Putnam as fast as CM cars do, which is a relatively small course

yeah.....these cars can't handle at all....no matter how much $ you invest :roll:

no one ever said they had to retain all stock suspension setups either. . .. haha
                Last edited by rwh11385; 12-22-2005, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rickjames
                  hell, remember that color changing convertible that whooped on everyone's asshole? shit, it could corner like a phen. all these ignorant kids dont know what they are talking about. the elitism of 20 year old german cars have screwed up their heads
                  what are you taking about w/ the elitism of 20 year old german cars have screwed up our heads? I've got 2 muscle cars in the garage. They don't handle well, they were all made for straight lines, evne the new mustangs are impossible ot get to handle as well as a bmw. The old boss 302's and such did handle really well against a lot of cars in the trans am series, look at their records, they were awesome, kicked a lot of european cars asses.
                  Last edited by 318isbmw; 12-22-2005, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                    who cares about strait lines anyway??? my 318is would rape any stang in the curvies

318is, if you're intelligent, don't worry about it. but most the kids are retarded

Comment

v6 mustangs are just garbage, i've raced a 2004 v6 in a STRAIT line, and still kicked his ass.

17 year old car vs 1 year old car...

Comment

Originally posted by rickjames
                        http://rofflemywoffle.ytmnd.com/

318is, if you're intelligent, don't worry about it. but most the kids are retarded
                        I'd hope that the secret knowledge that muscle cars are made for the strip and European cars are made for the turns is a bit more known. I hope everyone knows why the battery is in the trunk in a BMW.
                        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Its got a jet engine?
                          :drink:

Comment

ex stang owner pride

Comment

haha there is a ford focus 4 door sedan by my house that has siR on the side which is a civic lol and it also has a svt badge right next to it. svt never made a sedan only the hatch. and on the front he has a bolt on hood skoop with the "i" badge for the wrx sti haha its a nightmare

Comment

So is the general consensus here that no domestic car can whup any bimmer's ass in the twisties, road courses or auto-x ? :eeek:

Comment

Working...
                                X