New Sig Request (E34 M5 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sig Request (E34 M5 Content)

I really want a cool sig with cars I actually own in it, so I was wondering if someone could help me out with that.

I figure one of you p-shop guru's can make something sexy out of one of these or all three...

Could you take out the licence plate in these two

Your neighborhood...

Fuk. That's classy :up:
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
      Your neighborhood...

Fuk. That's classy :up:
      lol thank you. Its my fathers house I just park my bimmers there :giggle:

BUMP :)

Comment

bump!!!

Comment

So if you own that beautiful red one why own the others? Man I love that red car...
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Looks great. Would look clean with the nose panel and M lip/skirt same as body color. A set of turbines would look era specific. I want an e34 m5 ahhh!

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              So if you own that beautiful red one why own the others? Man I love that red car...
              The Red one I got for a steal of a price and couldn't pass on it and the black 525 was my grandmothers, she left it to me when she passed away, and I see nothing wrong with 2 M5 E34's :giggle:

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
              Looks great. Would look clean with the nose panel and M lip/skirt same as body color. A set of turbines would look era specific. I want an e34 m5 ahhh!
              Thank you very much, I really dislike the fact that the PO blacked out the nose, I just haven't got around to changing it back but I like the black M lip it is black all the way around on the bottom

Also I want some throwing stars but thats down the road I'm fine with the M-pars and the porsche wheels.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

love that red m5 :)

its not the greatest but heres one:(i lack the skills to remove the plates but i did blur them, tho afterword i realized that they didnt need blur'd)

edit: just realized i left out a car in the pic on the right, doh! :( think i should go to bed now lol

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                  I'm just wondering why you didn't drift out of harm's way.

Comment

Thank you much sir I like it :up:

Comment

Working...
                    X