Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support The Lowerclass Society!

Hey r3v!

I wanted to stop by the R3V community to see if you guys could help support and advertise my company I am trying to get off the ground.

The reason I am asking this favor of R3V is so I can make a drastic career change within the next couple of years, and follow my passions, inspirations and dreams before it is too late.

I have been wanting to make this my career for the past 6 years, and now have finally taken the steps towards making my dreams reality.

All Of this may sound crazy, corny, dumb call it how you see it. I dont ask anything from you guys except to like and share my page, and if not then that is ok too.

We are an Enthusiast Company that have a deep passion for Automotive Photography, Mechanics, as well as Clothing, Apparel and other Merchindise.

We travel across the Pacific North West when we can to car events , and shows to photograph other peoples passions and try to spread the word about the culture with our clothing, merchandise and love for the automotive lifestyle.

Our Website is currently under construction, But our faceobok page is up and running.

Reposts will receive FREE STICKERS upon Arrival of our New Design.
    (Stickers are awesome, put them on your toolbox, laptop, cars, kids, animals, other peoples kids....etc, you guys get it lol)

Contact me through the Lowerclass Society FB page to receive free stickers. Also with any questions you may have regarding The Lowerclass Society.

Facebook:
    GarageX. 165 likes. Automotive, Aircraft & Boat

Twitter:
    @WeAreLowerclass

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread and supporting me and my company.

-Cris McGrane
    "Build. Break. Destroy"
    Last edited by CrisMac; 08-25-2013, 11:48 AM.
    DESTROY GARAGE
    S T R E E T S T Y L E

@CRISMACSTUDIO

FREE SHELL, COME GET IT!

The website page is brilliant. How soon will it be up?
    1991 318i Sedan

Comment

Get your shit together :)

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Liked your fb page. Look out for the zombie apocalypse looking m20 turbo drift e30.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Liked the fb page from my personal page and my business page. :-)

Comment

page is liked from my personal FB !

Comment

How are you any different than "Stanceworks"? Looks like an absolute ripoff to me. One "lifestyle brand" dedicated to cars that are too low is more than enough.
              S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
              What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
              Originally posted by slammin.e28
              I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                How are you any different than "Stanceworks"? Looks like an absolute ripoff to me. One "lifestyle brand" dedicated to cars that are too low is more than enough.
                Because everyone has a different idea of how a car should look or drive. Don't want a slammed car? Dont lower your car that much. Simple as that.

Comment

not to rip dude but you literally have stanceworks pics on your facebook page, I don't see any original photography that I haven't seen on any other "stance" page that does the exact same thing, sells the exact same clothing to the exact same people.
                  the badge on the left top corner of you page looks just like the one stanceowrks uses on their products.
                  I want to like it but it dosnt offer anything different that makes me want to follow it

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                    Because everyone has a different idea of how a car should look or drive. Don't want a slammed car? Dont lower your car that much. Simple as that.
                    Your response isn't really relevant to anything I said. How is this brand not a carbon-copy of Stanceworks?
                    S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                    What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Welcome to r3v, where everybody shits on your dream just for fun!

Comment

who's talking shit? there is no sarcastic or unrelated comments being made? just observations

Comment

Hey guys thank you for the support.

In regards too Oliver and Lof8, I appreciate your Observation and criticism, There is actually alot of my Own photography on the page ( Early Photos ) I have just been busy with work, family and my OWN S52 swap, and have not been out into the real world to photograph meets lately.

Also the point behind my company IS exactly like every other Automotive Enthusiast company.

We see something we like, we help out the community by sharing it. We think of something we like (Merchandise wise) we put it on paper and make it.

Whether this is your cup of tea or not, I appreciate your Input and hope you can respect my point of view.

Im not in it for the Fame and fortune, Im in it for the Love of the Culture as should you.

Thanks again R3V for the support and Hopefully I can get this website up and running once I get more merchandise the website store should be up and running.

For now, don't forget to check the FB page periodically for updates.

Time frame is about 3-6 months for everything up and functional.
                          DESTROY GARAGE
                          S T R E E T S T Y L E

@CRISMACSTUDIO

FREE SHELL, COME GET IT!

Comment

You make the website and then you promote it not the other way around

Comment

^ Thank you for the Information.
                              DESTROY GARAGE
                              S T R E E T S T Y L E

@CRISMACSTUDIO

FREE SHELL, COME GET IT!

Comment

Working...
                              X