Windshield And Body Stickers . Availables and Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield And Body Stickers . Availables and Requests

SOFTWARE FILES ONLY < YOU"LL NEED TO DO THE PRINTING OR THE STINCEL YOURSELF>

Hello Again Mates .

For a While I've Been seeing a lot of People Looking for stickers And Want to Stick something to the windshield or The Trunk Lid etc....

So , i'll post the Photos Of the Stickers and And The EPS Version so you Can Do It Just By Cutting it using a Vinyl Cutter/Cutting Plotter . At Any Stationary Or a Copy Center or a Graphic Design Offices .

Most Multi Colour Vinyls Take a lot of work so The Vinyls I'll Post are Just Mono Type .

This is The Vinyl Cutter/Cutting Plotter . This One Is A Large Size One , but if you ask you'll find Different types and Sizes .

Every Vinyl i'll Post will have it's size next to it .

Also , of you Want Any Sticker you can Just Ask for it and I'll send The EPS File to do it your self .

Some Steps if you want to do the stencil yourself .

Making a graffiti stencil is a great way to quickly deploy bold, graphic images. Like other graffiti techniques, graffiti stencils are generally used with spray paint. It's relatively easy to get started with graffiti stencils regardless of your level of artistic skill. Besides spraying walls, you can use your ...

Video

>

Now The Stickers Most people Want . ( The Coolest As I think ).

><><><><><><><><><><

20 cm wide

More Than A Code Available .

m20b20
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

m20b25
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

m52b25

m50b25

S50b32

8 cm wide

25 cm wide

20 cm wide

20 cm wide

25 cm

30 cm

10 cm wide

160 cm wide

BMW Performance Windshield Sticker .

150 cm Wide .

Post Any Request you want and i'll make you The exact One you're Asking .

Cheers .
    Last edited by Sindako; 07-21-2013, 06:49 PM. Reason: R3V decals removed.

You might run into trouble with the r3v stickers and possibly the So Good ones too.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      You might run into trouble with the r3v stickers and possibly the So Good ones too.

If Those stickers can cause trouble , the admin can just remove the download links . Don't have any idea what kinda trouble it will bring !
      They're just DIY stickers .

Comment

whats a .eps file? its bad with my computer opening that haha. i need that .jpg (tried to change it and still said cant open.)

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
        1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
        1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
        1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
        1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
        1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
        Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
        1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
        1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
          whats a .eps file? its bad with my computer opening that haha. i need that .jpg (tried to change it and still said cant open.)
          The EPS File is a Vector Based Graphic File .
          It's Used because it can be changed to really large sizes without effecting the quality .
          The Plotter uses that type to cut away the stencil .
          You Can Use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to Open those files ,

Comment

Originally posted by Sindako View Post
            The EPS File is a Vector Based Graphic File .
            It's Used because it can be changed to really large sizes without effecting the quality .
            The Plotter uses that type to cut away the stencil .
            You Can Use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to Open those files ,
            You can also import them into a Word document

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Out of curiosity, Sindako. What vinyl do you use for your stickers? I was looking at Oracal 651, it seems like good quality stuff. What are your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                Out of curiosity, Sindako. What vinyl do you use for your stickers? I was looking at Oracal 651, it seems like good quality stuff. What are your thoughts?
                All Oracal Products are Really good . I Actually Use Them < I Barley use other sticker products . Sometimes I use 3M when i don't find Oracal . But Still These are the Best The Oracal And The 3M .

Comment

would you do a 1 off for me? it would be letters, and dashes, cost? 6 letters 2 dashes. PM me a price, not a large decal

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                    would you do a 1 off for me? it would be letters, and dashes, cost? 6 letters 2 dashes. PM me a price, not a large decal
                    Mate , I will do the Graphics for you for free . all you have to do is just Cut Them Using A Plotter At any Stationary Office .
                    PM me with what you need . ( Please Post Sizes using MM. not Inches )

Comment

how about the engine stickers and the ones on the inner doors....?

Comment

Originally posted by Mopri View Post
                        how about the engine stickers and the ones on the inner doors....?
                        Most Of Them are Available , but I'll have to Print them on a Heat Resistant water proof Sticker Paper .
                        I will Post them or sale when i finish them all ,
                        And Here are Some Sample Files To Know Stickers .

But I'll have to find a Good Print office to get the quality i Need .
                        Last edited by Sindako; 07-21-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Could you do just the eagle from this German shield for me? All the red parts can be black like the rest of the eagle, just one piece to make it easier.

254mmx254mm
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            Could you do just the eagle from this German shield for me? All the red parts can be black like the rest of the eagle, just one piece to make it easier.

254mmx254mm
                            MAte if you want this as a Mono Stencil , here is The File .
                            Just Take The File to a Graphic Office and Just CUT . it will cost Nothin' .

That's The Mono Type Stencil , Cut it using a vinyl Plotter

Let Me Know and See How Will It Look when you finish it .

PS : The Design Is Not Square , so I took The 254 mm As High . and The The Width Is Just In Parallel with the High .
                            Last edited by Sindako; 07-21-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Perfect! Ill let you know when I get it made. There is a sign shop maybe 5 minutes from my place that can cut one for me.

Cheers!
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                              X